Description: Create multiple graphs in your sidebar with this plugin. Track personal and financial goals.
# Installation :
1. Download the plugin and unzip it (didn't you already do this?).
2. Upload the 'financial-freedom-graphs' folder into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' next to Financial Freedom Graph.
4. Go to Appearance > Widgets to add and configure your financial graphs.
* Title => The title of the widget
* The Goal => What is the goal? Example, $1,000,000 (number values only-$ and commas are acceptable)
* Currently => Used to state where you are towards your goal. Example, $23,234 (number values only-$ and commas are acceptable)
* Text Color => Text color for current state. Example, white or #ffffff (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only - http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
* Background Color => background color for graph. Example, black or #000000 (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only - http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
* Bar Background Color => the bar background color. Example, red or #FF0000 (Use HEX colors or CSS color names only - http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_colornames.asp)
5. Have fun and succeed at your goals!
**Note: Decimals can be used. However, both "The Goal" and "Currently" need to have the same decimal count. For example, Goal=$2,000 and Currently:$234.32 is NOT valid--Goal=$2,000.00 and Currently:$234.32 IS valid.
Related: Color, httpwwww schoolscomcsscss colornamesasp, Colors, Names, Background, state, Number, commas, Graphs, acceptable, Plugin, currently23432, Financial, values, ffffff
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB