Fireworks.js for Graphics and Animations 0.9
File ID: 77411
Fireworks.js for Graphics and Animations 0.9 Description
And come on, who doesn't want something like that? As far as appropriateness is concerned, this effect could be compared to the dripping-blood-line, skull and fireball animated .GIF images so popular on the web in 1997. Exploding firework animations are hot, the new black, the script equivalent of the blink tag.
It also serves as a dirty browser performance test of sorts, as a large number of elements are dynamically created, moved and destroyed on this page as the script runs.
- Random explosion patterns and colours
- Customizable API allows for additional firework types and effects
- Optional script-driven sound effects provided by SoundManager API
- Nifty queue-based animation (easily set up your own firework sequences)
- Sound panning effect based on firework location (left/right) on screen
- Single-image, tile-based animation for efficiency
- Standard DOM calls work under XML doctypes (ie. application/xhtml xml)
- Extensible (ideally), object-oriented, memory-leak-tested code*
Related: firework, Effect, Animation, objectoriented, scriptdriven, vascript, Effects, Script, colours, Customizable, optional, Patterns, types, additional, destroyed, Dynamically, Elements, Number, fireworks js for graphics and animations 0 9
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 92.2 KB
|More Similar Code|
Plugin's Official Site
Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages
Major features in Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages include:
* You can add multiples CSS files to indivual posts or pages
WaveScroll creates a wave effect to a given text.
Write your own text, regardless to the case. WaveScroll will convert it to uppercase.
You can choose your scrolling type : Horizontal, Vertical or Jumping. For vertical and...
This script creates an interesting fireworks effect with the following attributes:
- Makes use of VML support in IE5 to render the stars. No graphics involved.
- Uses conditional comments of IE5 for backwards compatibility with other...
White_dune is a low level VRML97 tool for Unix/Linux/MacOSX and MSWindows. It can read VRML97 files, display and let the user change the scenegraph/fields.
Unlike most highlevel tools, it uses a light model based on the VRML97...
Flash platform and ActionScript are expensive and quite complex. PFlash is an easy way to include Flash animations in your projects.
Sphere 3D is all over the place nowadays so here is a simple graphics effect applet of rotating spheres. It is very light weight and easy to install, use and customize.
The iPanner applet is an extremely simple-to-use image panner. Other than Notice and KeyCode parameters, just give it an image, and it runs... a great pro tool of course, but also a fine choice for Java newcomers!
iPanner is linkable...
This program draws a reddish pyramid with a fountain in the middle which contains wavy water, and sprays out blue particles. There is also a red globe in the center of all of this floating in midair for no reason at all.
It's purpose is to fade any element inside a container in and out.
This effect could be used to power slideshows, image galleries or mouse hovers.
This is a Java applet that animates multiple Sprites in the scene. You can add your own Sprites and set up control for each of them. On mouse over, the animation stops.
You will be able to change various aspects of the applet:...
|User Review for Fireworks.js for Graphics and Animations