Foliopress WYSIWYG 0.9.19.7
File ID: 92731
Foliopress WYSIWYG 0.9.19.7
File Size: 2.5 MB
Foliopress WYSIWYG 0.9.19.7 Description
Description: Foliopress WYSIWYG is the editor you were always hoping for, every time you installed a new content management system.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG is simple and correctly configured straight out of the box.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG handles images and text equally well.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG gives you SEO ready images (properly labelled with caption and alt and title tags).
* Foliopress WYSIWYG is simple enough to use that your clients will love it.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG has all the extra control and flexibility you want to be able to do advanced coding on your content pages.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG looks great in your browser window. No more eyesore when using an online text editor. We aren't living in the 90's anymore and our online text editors shouldn't look like WordStar.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG has easy and quick access to source code for experts so your programmers won't get frustrated and turn it off.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG produces standards compliant html quickly and easily.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG is forgiving: even if you make some terrible HTML/XHTML errors Foliopress WYSIWYG? will always give you or your clients it's best version of your document without erasing it.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG does true WYSIWYG. You can actually see the text in your edit box the same way it is in your content box (simple three step point and click configuration).
* Foliopress WYSIWYG will never go out of date: Foliopress WYSIWYG is assembled from best of breed open source projects so it will always be on the cutting edge of web design. The parts are carefully assembled as modules with no modifications to core code so you can always drop the latest version of the core libraries in for a seamless and instant upgrade.
* Foliopress WYSIWYG is so easy and fun to use, that you just might want to retire your word processor and write all your documents online.
* Uses FCKEditor (FCK) with upgrades, equivalent to CKEditor.
* Includes a fully extended toolbar just like tinyMCE Advanced.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
Related: Wysiwyg, foliopress, Online, Content, Simple, Editor, clients, Source, Images, assembled, Version, Projects, breed, Design, modifications, Modules, parts, carefully
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 2.5 MB
|More Similar Code|
XStandard is an ActiveX WYSIWYG editor for browser or Windows-based content management systems. It manages rich content in any language and generates clean XHTML 1.1 markup with no deprecated tags. The editor supports tables, lists, links, floats, and custom tags. CSS are used for formatting and are referenced through an intuitive drop-down menu. A Screen Reader Preview helps authors adjust content for accessibility. Version 1.2 of XStandard...
This MooTools class provides a WYSIWYG interface for form textareas
The editor can be customized according to the developer's needs with basic or very complex toolbars, interfaces or AJAX interaction.
The Real WYSIWYG plugin turns the TinyMCE Visual Editor in to a real WYSIWYG editor. TinyMCE allows you to import style sheets into the editor window. The Real WYSIWYG plugin uses this ability to import your theme's style sheet, allowing it to...
This module will allow Drupal to replace textarea fields with the CKEditor - a visual HTML editor, sometimes called WYSIWYG editor. This HTML text editor brings many of the powerful WYSIWYG editing functions of known desktop editors like Word to...
Wysiwyg ASCII Math is a Wysiwyg editor plugin that adds ASCII math and ASCII graphs.
Currently supports only Drupal-6.0 and TinyMCE.
Requires Wysiwyg API.
Note: Updated to work with Wysiwyg API 6.x-2.x.dev...
This module allows Drupal to replace textarea fields with the FCKeditor - a visual HTML editor, sometimes called WYSIWYG editor. This HTML text editor brings many of the powerful WYSIWYG editing functions of known desktop editors like Word to the...
This module integrates the standards-compliant XStandard WYSIWYG editor by Belus Technology, Inc into Drupal.
XStandard meets very high accessibility requirements. See this blog post at Standards Schmandards for a thorough comparison with...
This module was the first to integrate Moxiecode's popular TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor into a Drupal site for editing advance site content. Unfortunately, the approach is dated. While I am going to make another push to get a customized version of...
Spruce up your sidebar with this WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) widget. We have taken the fancy editor you know and love from the "Write Post" screen and added it to the text widget. This means you can add colors, links, and even...
Allows to use IMCE module with Wysiwyg module.
Currently supported editors
Patches to add support for other editors are welcome.
|User Review for Foliopress WYSIWYG