Description: Form Tools it is a form processor, storage and data access script written in PHP and MySQL, designed to work with any existing web form.
With a few minor changes to your form, you can stop using old-fashioned form-mail scripts and instead store form submissions in a database, instantly providing your clients with options such as mass data export via excel, printer-friendly pages, data sorting, form submission editing and optional email of form submissions.
- A single installation can handle as many forms as you wish - even from different websites. You can set up as many accounts as you wish, enabling them to log in and view their data online.
- Very little modification to the web forms is needed to allow Form Tools to store their content.
- Form Tools has a very simple, intuitive web interface which you and your clients will appreciate. Every aspect of the client's user interface, from colours, fonts and the logo itself may be edited if you wish, allowing you to uniquely customize each client's account.
- By simply designing a default image and changing a few default values in the Setup Options, you may customize Form Tools as belonging to your own company.
- Form Tools was designed to be used in conjunction with other software, such as online credit card payment processing. And since the code is downloadable for free under the GNU General Public License, you may choose to extend it in any way you wish.
Related: Tools, Store, Client, Customize, default, clients, Designed, Forms, Online, Interface, allowing, uniquely, intuitive, Simple, Simply, Account, edited, form tools for script 5 1
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 440.3 KB