Description: Counts the number of users, categories, posts, comments, pages, links, tags, link-categories, words in posts, words in comments and words in pages.
starting from version 2.00 with a new API and enhanced Ajax functionality
* fully optionpage-configurable
* easy to integrate (ships with multi/sidebar- and dashboard-widget functionality)
* possible to integrate in "Right Now" box on the dashboard
* high performing with caching technology and customizable memory usage
* optional Ajax refresh
* stats-update by e-mail
* drag and drop admin menu page
* fully WP 3.0 multi-site network compatible
* clean uninstall
* collaborates with Sabre on user counts
Copy the generalstats directory into your WordPress Plugins directory (usually wp-content/plugins). Hint: You can also conduct this step within your Admin Menu.
In the WordPress Admin Menu go to the Plugins tab and activate the GeneralStats plugin.
Navigate to the Settings/GeneralStats tab and customize the stats according to your desires.
If you have widget functionality just drag and drop GeneralStats on your widget area in the Appearance Menu. Add additional function and shortcode calls according to your desires.
Be happy and celebrate! (and maybe you want to add a link to http://www.neotrinity.at/projects/)
Related: Functionality, Words, fully, Integrate, Widget, desires, generalstats, Directory, Wordpress, Plugins, Admin, posts, Comments, celebrate, wpcontentplugins, conduct
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 102.4 KB