Global Redirect 7.x-1.3-alpha1
File ID: 100195
Global Redirect 7.x-1.3-alpha1 Description
Description: GlobalRedirect is a simple module whichd-deTZ
1. Checks the current URL for an alias and does a 301 redirect to it if it is not being used.
2. Checks the current URL for a trailing slash, removes it if present and repeats check 1 with the new request.
3. Checks if the current URL is the same as the site_frontpage and redirects to the frontpage if there is a match.
4. Checks if the Clean URLs feature is enabled and then checks the current URL is being accessed using the clean method rather than the 'unclean' method.
5. Checks access to the URL. If the user does not have access to the path, then no redirects are done. This helps avoid exposing private aliased node's.
6. Make sure the case of the URL being accessed is the same as the one set by the author/administrator. For example, if you set the alias "articles/cake-making" to node/123, then the user can access the alias with any combination of case.
7. Most of the above options are configurable in the settings page. In Drupal 5 you can access this after enabling the globalredirect_admin module. In Drupal 6, the settings page is bundled into the module.
Related: checks, Access, current, Module, Alias, method, redirects, drupal, Settings, accessed, authoradministrator, quotarticlescakemakingquot, Node, aliased, avoid, exposing, Private
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
This module allows you to specify a redirect from one path to another path or an external URL, using any HTTP redirect status.
#D7CX: I pledge that Path redirect will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
How can you get involved?
* Start helping with the planning for getting redirection functionality in core. See #133552: Add path redirection (aka integrate Path Redirect into core).
AlstraSoft Geo Redirect Pro can accurately identify the geographic location from which visitors access web sites and the network origin of the visitors. It allows you to target traffic on a global basis and will allow you to maximize every hit....
GANSO is a programming library for global and nonsmooth, nonlinear optimization. Unlike local methods (e.g., quasi-Newton), global optimization methods aim at locating the absolute minimum of a function, not the nearest stationary point. GANSO...
This program demonstrates the optimization by genetic algorithm to find the global maximum height for thee dimensional multiple peak surface. The GA operates by real coding method with elitism
It is the version in global Heart VI1 simulator simulink where the electrical part of heart is followed by a frequency detector to pilot the feedback of CNS,central nervous system who loop and control sinus.Sometime you can have pile-cache...
Global Translator automatically translates your blog in the following 48 different languages: Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese, English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Dutch, Bulgarian, Czech, Croatian,...
CP Redirect allows you to easily redirect old College Publisher URLs like these:
Define a set of redirect rules for specific users, users with specific roles, users with specific capabilities, and a blanket rule for all other users. This is all managed in Settings > Login redirects.
You can use the syntax...
Quick Page/Post Redirect Plugin redirects WordPress Pages or Posts to another location quickly. It adds an option box to the edit section where you can specify the redirect location and type of redirect that you want, temporary, permanent, or...
It adds an option box to the edit section where you can specify the redirect location and type of redirect that you want, temporary, permanent, or meta. See below for additional features added.
* Works with new WordPress...
|User Review for Global Redirect