HS MSG C/C++ Messaging Library 1.0.0
File ID: 53461
HS MSG C/C++ Messaging Library 1.0.0 Description
Description: HS MSG is a C/C++ messaging library (message oriented middleware) for communication between threads of the same process and between different processes on the same or on different computers. HS MSG C/C++ messaging SDK runs on Windows, Linux, MAC OSX, iPhone iOS. HS MSG is supplied with full C source code. The use of HS MSG is Royalty Free
* Simple C interface for message sending and reception
* Message reception asynchronously (poll method) using HsMsgPollQueue()
* Message sending asynchronously (HsMsgPostMessage()) or synchronously (HsMsgSendMessage())
* Capability to send and receive messages containing large data buffers (segmentation, re-assembly re-transmissions are handled by internal protocol)
* Cross platform C library for Windows, Unix/Linux, MAC OS X, iOS
* C Source code suitable for porting to embedded devices
* Thread safe
* Simultaneous messages sending and reception, multiple concurrent message sessions are supported
* Deliver messages to different queues created either by different distributed computers or by differnet processes on the same computer or to local queues belonging to the same process
* Reliable message transport protocol implemented over UDP
Development Tools: The HS MSG library is provided with the following project build environments:
* Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
* MAX OS X XCode
* Linux gcc makefile
Related: c c messaging, messaging library c++, message oriented middleware, c library for messaging, c messaging library, mom c++, c mom, mom library, mom ansi c, ansi c mom, message oriented middleware c++
O/S:Linux, Unix, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac Other, Mac PPC, WinXP, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005
File Size: 2.2 MB
|More Similar Code|
The goal of qDecoder project is providing complete but simple and versatile CGI library for C/C++ language. It supports GET/POST query parsing including File Uploading, Cookie handling and Session management. FastCGI is also supported.
The goal of qLibc project is providing general purpose complete C/C++ library which includes all kinds of containers and general library routines. For example, it contains Doubly Linked List, List Table, Hash Table, Vector, Queue, Stack and more.
The C++ Advanced Runtime Library (CARL) is an alternative to the C/C++ standard libraries aiming at the high-level APIs and easy usage.
"Yet Another C Data Structures Library" is a project that aims at implementing a simple, fast, portable and memory-leak-free data structures and algorithms to extend the C Standard Library and give more support and abstraction power for...
SMTP / POP3 Email Engine for C/C++ is Windows compatible. The MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3 email component Library for C/C++ (SEE4C) is a library of functions providing easy control of the SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) and POP3 (Post Office 3)...
Computer Mentors C/C++ Discussion Board offers a place for people wanting to discuss C and C++ topics.
Learn C#: C# Language's Preprocessor Directives is an useful tutorial which teaches you about the various preprocessor directives that are used in C#. C# preprocessor is similar to to the C preprocessor which are used automatically by the C...
Win32, C, C++, VC++ resources - CoderSource.net is Windows compatible. Win32, C, C++, MFC articles using VC++ compiler and other associated Windows based C++ compilers with sufficient sample programs are provided in this site.
Shiny is a lightning fast, fully documented & by-far-easiest-to-use C/C++/Lua profiler with no extensive surgery. Results are smoothed & shown in run-time as a call-tree or sorted-by-time. Output also renderable as graphs in Ogre3D...
Relo is a Windows C/C++ IDE for MinGW and Borland C++ compilers. It is mainly targeted at developing Windows (Win32) applications, but can also be used to develop console/dos applications. It is designed to be easy to use and customize.
|User Review for HS MSG C/C++ Messaging Library