Image Upload Module 2.1
File ID: 97942
Image Upload Module 2.1 Description
Description: This is designed to allow you to upload JPG and GIF files to your phpnuke site, such as images (.jpg, .gif, .png)!
- checking permissions of uploading folders;
- calculating dimension of jpg, gif, png and swf files
- generation of html tag to copy and paste it
- generation of "alternate text" ("alt") of images
- preview of uploaded images
- setting maximum allowed size in PIXELS of the image file
- calculating dimension of uploaded files in Mb, Kb and bytes
- setting maximum size for images and checking for alert messages ($alertdimension=array)
- upload of index files is not allowed
- upload of files other than jpg and gif is not allowed
- upload of files over the maximum choosen size in pixel is not allowed
- change permission of any uploaded files in 644
- change extension of php, php3, php4, asp, pl, phtml, cgi, etc. to .txt
Related: Files, Images, Upload, allowed, uploaded, maximum, Generation, Dimension, setting, calculating, Checking, Change, alert, Permission, Extension, Messages, PHTML, Features, pixel, bytes
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB
|More Similar Code|
PHP Nokia Image Upload Server is a PHP-based image upload server for Nokia camera phones.
What this module is
This module is a lightweight, jqModal based image browser for the Image contrib module Image Attach. If you have struggled with the ever-growing and unmanageable select list that Image Attach tends to produce, then...
This plugin adds cropping, resizing, and rotating functionality to WordPress' image upload and management dialogs. Scissors also allows automatic resizing of images when they are uploaded and supports automatic and manual watermarking of images....
The Image Picker module is an image upload feature modeled after the image upload currently built into Wordpress but with a few improvements.
Stable versions for Drupal 5 and Drupal 6 are now available and there are development versions...
If you use Gallery2 in an external (non WPG2) installation, you may want to display images using the Gallery2 Image Block module. If so, this is the widget for you. Options described in the Gallery 2 Image Block documentation are included, but not...
The FileField Paths module extends the default functionality of Drupals core Upload module, the FileField module and many other File Upload modules by adding the ability to use node tokens in destination paths and filenames.
The Webform Private Upload module, which I'm going to refer to as WPU from now on for ease of typing, allows you to set up file upload fields in webforms to be private - that only people who have been given the permission 'view private webform...
This module removes the enclosures created by the upload module on RSS feeds.
The upload module automatically attaches uploads as enclosures to RSS feeds. There are times where you don't want this.
One case is when you have...
"Album photos" is an image album module providing multi-user album features. The module development objective is to provide a comprehensive image album solution for Drupal
Add IPTC credit to the caption after image upload.
|User Review for Image Upload Module