IMP Webmail Client for Scripts 4.2
File ID: 87780
IMP Webmail Client for Scripts 4.2
File Size: 4.1 MB
|User Rating:|| (1 rating)|
IMP Webmail Client for Scripts 4.2 Description
Description: IMP is a set of PHP scripts that implement an IMAP based webmail system. Assuming you have an account on a server that supports IMAP, you can use an installation of IMP to check your mail from anywhere that you have web access.
It is written in PHP and provides webmail access to IMAP and POP3 accounts.
There are several current branches of IMP. IMP 4.1.x is the current production version of the stable branch. It requires PHP 4.3.0 and version 3.x of the Horde framework. It adds new features like crypting support, flexible charset handling, virtual folders for saved searches, a WYSIWYG editor for creating HTML messages, improved MIME message handling, and many more.
IMP 3.2.8 is the latest production version of the previous stable branch. It requires PHP 4.1.0 and version 2.0 of the Horde framework. It adds advanced features such as searching multiple mailboxes, identities, and a hierarchical mailbox navigator, as well as a cleaner, redesigned user interface. As with IMP 2.2 before it, it passes the "MIME Torture Test" that UW makes available.
- Spell checking
- Mail filtering (must install ingo module)
- Message searching
- Many Mime viewers (over ?)
- Encrypting, signing, decrypting and verifying of signed and encrypted messages (PGP/GPG and S/MIME)
- robust/comprehensive/easy-to-use UI
- Full charset support in folders, mailbox, message and compose views
- Mail folders in the left menu
- Preview of attachments in compose view
- Send attachments as links
- Option to not save attachments with sent mail
- Navigation through message and mailbox views with arrow keys
- View all messages of a thread
- HTML message composition with a cross-browser WYSIWIG editor
- Fetching mails from other email accounts to view with IMP
- Message previews in mailbox view
- Management of shared IMAP folders
- Priority settings for composed messages
- User management for supported IMAP servers
- Integrated quota support
- Support for mailing list headers
- Ability to forward multiple messages at once
- Downloading of all attachments from a message as a single ZIP file
- Stripping individual attachments from messages
- Alias and "tied to" addresses in user identities
- Graphical emoticons and country flags in message view
- IMAP mailbox subscription support
- Available in many languages
Related: Message, Messages, Mailbox, Attachments, Folders, Version, Support, Features, Framework, requires, branch, horde, charset, Editor, Multiple, Searching, Production, handling, identities, stable
O/S:Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 4.1 MB
|More Similar Code|
This is a simple webmail client for Drupal. With this module, you can read your IMAP accounts right from inside Drupal. You can also setup multiple accounts, reply and compose emails to anyone and you can send attachments when you have upload.module installed.
It also supports composing your emails in full HTML when you have Tiny MCE [ http://drupal.org/project/tinymce ] installed.
It is also recommended that you install...
AtMail is an open source webmail client written in PHP. We aim to provide a elegant Ajax webmail client for existing IMAP mailservers, with less bloat and a focus on an intuitive, simple user interface.
IMP is a set of PHP scripts that implement an IMAP based webmail system. Assuming you have an account on a server that supports IMAP, you can use an installation of IMP to check your mail from anywhere that you have web access.
The Macromail (Macrowing Webmail) is a webmail client which is programmed using php and php_imap. It is running on Linux/Unix system and is using maildir format for keeping mails. It is simple, easy to use.
Diom Webmail is a webmail client written in PHP to interact with an IMAP server.
Diom Webmail is easily configurable, with common features like sending and recieving messages and attachements, as well as an address book, and spell check.
kmMail is an attractive, easy-to-use and powerful PHP-based webmail client.
IMAP/POP3 support is included, and includes search capabilities, profile support for ISPs, and the most comprehensive MIME parsing engine found in any webmail...
MadMail is a simple Webmail client which can handle POP3, SMTP, and IMAP servers.
It is written with PHP (Sessions) an can displays HTML messages and MIME attachments. Features multi-language support. No Database required.
Just Another Web mail is a flexible, powerful and fast webmail client written in PHP.
Technically, JAWmail's core is JAW - a flexible framework for web application development; JAWmail it's packed with some applications and a simple,...
FalconMail is a PHP/MySQL Webmail client.
It runs on a webserver, allowing access from anywhere. It supports IMAP, POP3, IMAP folders, and eventually IMAP w/ SSL.
It will also eventually incorporate many features like those...
JFTP ? The FTP Client for Java can provide access to FTP servers on the intranets and internet with an easy to use point-and-click interface. It can work through an FTP proxy server depending upon your configuration. It can optionally save your...
|User Review for IMP Webmail Client for Scripts