InstrumentLab VCL 7.0
File ID: 147750
InstrumentLab VCL 7.0
File Size: 671.7 MB
|User Rating:|| (1 rating)|
InstrumentLab VCL 7.0 Description
Description: Delphi and C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress Bar.
- Thermometer Gauge.
- Angular Gauge.
- Linear Gauge.
- Analog Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Text.
- Spectrum Display.
- Matrix Display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Related: Gauge, thermometer, progress bar, Clock, Segment Indicator, Segment Display, 7 Segment, 14 Segment, 16 Segment, Spectrum, Matrix display, Led, Delphi, c builder, rad studio, Vcl, firemonkey, fmx, Components, Libraries
O/S:Windows, Windows 8, Windows Server, WinServer
File Size: 671.7 MB
|More Similar Code|
PivotCube VCL is a set of royalty-free visual components for OLAP analisys and reporting. You can use it to load data from huge relational databases, look for information or details and create summaries and reports that help the end user in making accurate decisions. It provides highly dynamic interface for interactive data analysis.
'Freeware version of the Abakus VCL for Delphi 1+2 and CBuilder 1.Included are ''flicker free'' Compass, Meters, Bars (Gauge), Digital indicators (time, value), Tank displays, Operating Point display, Thermometer, 8Channel Trend/Recorder, a 2...
Visual VCL Pack1 provides for over 30 VCL components and classes, 17 ofwhich are design time controls. The controls fall into fourbroad catagories namely edit controls, utility controls and graphical selection controls and custom drop down combo...
Visual VCL Help is a program that lets VCL component help authors rapidly generate Delphi and C++Builder VCL help files utilising a simple point and click visual interface
Degisy Data is a package of VCL-components for processing Clarion, dBase, Paradox and Degisy tables. Thanks to the direct access technology, this software solution processes tables very fast, almost instantly, making it a perfect solution for...
CAD Importer VCL is an easy-to-use API for using AutoCAD DWG, DXF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, SVG and CGM file formats in Delphi/C++Builder applications. Easy way to add GIF, TIFF, BMP, JPEG and other formats CAD extentions: *.dwg; *.dxf; *.plt;...
CAD Importer VCL is easy to use API for use AutoCAD DWG, DXF ; Hewlett-Packard HPGL, SVG and CGM file formats in Delphi/C++Builder applications. The Importer provides reaching properties of every CAD entity supported by CAD Import VCL. All AutoCAD...
DXF VCL tools for Borland Delphi and C++Builder developers. TGraphic descendants for every format. TGraphic viewer provided. DCU or Delphi source code. Fast DXF reader. High quality: hatches, splines, viewports.Royalty free licensing.
SMSC Relay VCL SDK library is a set of four optimized components enabling quick creation of applications for communication with the SMSC through TCP/IP protocol. Supported protocols are SEMA, CIMD2, UCP and SMPP. Features:Multithreading...
EasyMap VCL is a Delphi/C++Builder components set for creating your own GIS-related solutions without MapInfo, MapX, MapObjects, WinGIS etc. EasyMap VCL allows to add following functionalities in Delphi/C++Builder application: - MIF/MID vector...
|User Review for InstrumentLab VCL