Issue Tracker YouTrack 3.2
File ID: 62767
Issue Tracker YouTrack 3.2 Description
Description: YouTrack from JetBrains is a web-based, keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker. It offers fantastic time savings for both bug submitters and development teams. Its lightning-fast bug reporting is complemented with powerful native-language-like search queries and batch operations on multiple issues from the command window.
With YouTrack you can:
- Search for bugs and issues using native-language-like query syntax, aided by intelligent query completion.
- Modify multiple issues at the same time from the command window.
- Use extensive keyboard support, with all major functionality accessible from anywhere via easy-to-learn shortcuts.
- Create and manage custom attributes, and adjust their visibility.
- Perform batch operations programmatically with YouTrack REST API.
- Tune visibility for individual issues that might contain non-public data.
- Post issues from any web page - without even opening YouTrack, via the 'Create Issue' bookmarklet.
- Import existing projects from Jira 3.x- 4.x.
- Integrate with JIRA, TeamCity, OpenID, and LDAP.
Get a free 60-day trial!
YouTrack is available in three editions:
- Starter Edition: Best fit for small teams; limited to 10 projects and 10 user accounts; doesn't support LDAP authentication
- Professional Edition: Ideal for medium teams; limited to 20 projects and 20 user accounts; doesn't support LDAP authentication;
- Enterprise Edition: Everything a large team needs; full functionality for any number of projects and users;
All editions come with 1 year of free technical support and upgrades.
Related: issue tracker, issue tracking, issue tracking software, track issues, bug tracker, bug track software, track bugs, bug search, software bug, fast bug track, fast bugs, defect tracking tools, feature request management, track tasks, task tracker
O/S:Linux, Other, Unix, Windows, Mac OS X, Java, Win2000, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer
File Size: 64.7 MB
|More Similar Code|
Willow Issue Tracker pro is a PHP built advanced issue-tracking application available with powerful reporting capabilities. You can export and import reports to and fro between team members in any desired format, analyze the reports and records offline, create formatted reports with custom fields like date fields, numeric fields, drop-down lists etc., Key features include integrated FAQ system, complete audit trail for tasks, design simplicity...
Maggot is yet another issue tracker, but it is like its name suggests it; a simple staged issue tracker with an easy and fast installation process with easy customizations.
A simple issue tracker designed to integrate well with distributed version control systems like git and darcs. State is saved to a YAML file kept under version control, allowing issues to be closed/added/modified as part of a commit.
Ruby 1.9, sqlite3 based command-line bug/issue tracker. Easy to use, track issues for many small projects.
Software Tracker is an issue tracker for software developers that is flexible and easy to use. The main idea is to connect customers with developers in order to get a better final product. It is based on codeigniter.
This is a plugin for Atlassian JIRA to add some useful features to this issue tracker's workflow engine (conditions, validators and post functions).
Tortoise SVN Issue Tracker Plugin for Mantis Bugtracker
The Yii Powered Issue Tracker
wpf presentation layer for a JIRA issue tracker.
Web based interface has some functionality missing, which is exposed via the WSDL
CuJit is a completely customizable issue tracker and customer interaction application written in java. You can customize almost everything from from look and feel to fields used and also the report. It uses struts, tiles, hibernate and MySQL.
|User Review for Issue Tracker YouTrack