File ID: 77496
The script will best work with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x, Netscape 6.x, Opera 7.x or Konqueror 3.x under Windows and Linux, but it will also work with Netscape 4.x and Opera 5.x under Windows and Linux with some restrictions.
- object 'Line' and object 'Area' available
- draw scale with unit
- define target window for the diagram
- get grid values without drawing the diagram
- scale text can be defined as function of scale values
- grid lines can be drawn
- scale interval (and consequently number of scale lines) can be defined
- font can be changed for diagram scale, Bar- and Box-objects
- sub-grid lines can be drawn
- the code is conform with XHTML 1.0 standard
- method SetColor available for all objects
- script file is splitted into browser specific parts
- object 'Arrow' available
- image can be used as type of a 'Dot' object
Related: Scale, Diagram, Object, Lines, Defined, Opera, Linux, vascript, drawn, Netscape, values, Windows, Chart, Display, coordinate, Builder, j097vascript diagram builder script 3 3
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 102.4 KB
|More Similar Code|
This CMS - Site Builder script allows easy creation of website. User can install the script and get working site in a few minutes. Admin panel gives to users a full set of options to manage their site: create and edit static pages with WYSIWYG...
ICSiteBuilder is a CMS script that allows easy creation of websites. User can install the script and get working site in a few minutes. Admin panel gives users a full set of options to manage their site: create and edit static pages with WYSIWYG...
Easy-to-use HTML form builder script that provides simple and flexible way to create HTML forms and also validate different types of fields, using embedded ApPHP DataValidator. You can easily add text fields, radio buttons, check boxes, single...