JE FAQ 1.1 Description
Description: JE FAQ is an easy to use but powerful and excellent FAQ management. Our core competency from our front end and backend features will make you to sit suitable because we take care of your needs in the FAQ Joomla component needs. This is where we extending the suitability in Joomla.
Front end Feature List:
* Accordion view using mootools.
* We can see the published questions and answers in the front end.
* We can make separate order.
* The page title that is given in the back end will be the same displayed in the front end.
Back end Features :
* We can enter number of questions and comments.
* Adding any number of images inside any number of questions.
* You can decide which one should come in 1st and which one comes in 2nd and 3rd from the backend.
* Can Edit the HTML code more user friendly.
* Add links and anchor tags.
* Also you can simply un-publish any FAQ, if you dond-deOaot want to show it to the front end.
* Easily adaptable for alignment of text and formatting likealignments, indentation, bullets list.. etc
* Font formatting : type, size, color, style, bold, italic.. etc
* Also can color it, size it with other formatting list.
# Bugs Fixes
1. The validation problem and now its supports for all editors.
2. supporting special characters feasible for user storage.
3. cleared the editing problem in ordering of questions in back end.
Related: Front, Questions, Formatting, Number, Problem, Color, backend, adaptable, Alignment, indentation, likealignments, don, Anchor, Links, Simply, bullets, friendly
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 30.7 KB
|More Similar Code|
WP DS FAQ plugin is just a simple FAQ pages management tool for your web site.
1. Extract "wp-ds-faq" folder from the archive.
2. Copy "wp-ds-faq" folder to your "plugins" folder. Usually it's "/wp-content/plugins".
3. Go to the "Plugins" section in the administrative panel and "activate" WP DS FAQ
Used to add AJAX open close effects to the FAQ-Tastic WordPress plugin.
Please note that this plugin does nothing on its own. This plugin requires the FAQ-Tastic Lite WordPress plugin that can be found at...
Status: This module never saw any use outside of the site I created it for, and they decided to move to the FAQ module after a while. Consequently, this module is no longer maintained, and will not be ported to Drupal 6.
A MySQL-based online FAQ management system. It generates static HTML pages so that all articles can be indexed and searched by search engines.
One of the finest FAQ programs available featuring: FAQ search engine, online administration and easy Q&A editing and adding.
Absolute FAQ Manager XE is a collection of ASP coded modules that are more beneficial to get your customer satisfaction about the service you offer. Visitors can get immediate replies right from your site content pages that keeps them to stay at...
Build your FAQ and knowledge database. This program is search engine friendly, allows you to create multiple categories, sort categories and questions in any order and use your own templates. Comes with an admin panel, extensive documentation and...
Build and manage FAQ pages that can be indexed by search engines. Create multiple categories, sort categories and questions in any order, use your own templates and receive user feedback. Comes with an admin panel, extensive documentation, printer...
Comdev FAQ Support is the most advanced knowledge base management system that allows you to offer an easy way for your customers to automatically get answers to their specific questions, while reducing support cost. you're not supporting your...
Cookies FAQ is an article through which users can gather information about how to create cookies and the author answers for various questions asked by the users regarding cookies. This article will be helpful for the ASP programmers and the...