Description: JoomInvite is now integrated with OpenInviter and supports Aol, Gmail, Hotmail, Lycos, Mail.com, Mail.ru, Rambler, Rediff, Yahoo, Facebook, Friendster, Gmx, Hi5, Katamail, Linkedin, Myspace, Operamail, Orkut, Twitter, Yandex, Libero, Fastmail, Flickr, Flixster, Lastfm.
JoomInvite component lets your visitors send invitation email to their friends by importing contacts from their email accounts. It doesnot send a registration link in the email body by default, but admin can insert the registration link in the emial body from the backend. All the fetched email ids are saved in database which can be used as a mailing list. Administrator can send mass emails to the mailing list from admin backend.
* Visitors can import contacts from their Gmail, Yahoomail, Hotmail, Lycos, AOL, Mail.com, Mail.ru, Rambler, Rediff & Windows Live accounts and several other social networking websites like Facebook, MySpace, Hi5, etc.
* They can select whom to send invitation mails and can send personalised message.
* Admin can specify the custom subject & message from backend.
* Admin can opt to receive an email listing all invites that have been sent from their site.
* Admin can opt to send reminder emails to those who havenot yet joined at specific intervals.
* Registered users are automatically removed from reminder emails.
Php Curl library.
If you like JoomInvite, vote for it and write a review. For support visit component support forum.
Related: Email, Admin, accounts, Contacts, Registration, invitation, backend, Mailing, Emails, joominvite, Message, Component, Reminder, mailcom, mailru, rediff, Lycos, Hotmail
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 706.6 KB