JPGraph for Scripts 3.0.6
File ID: 91924
JPGraph for Scripts 3.0.6
File Size: 4.4 MB
JPGraph for Scripts 3.0.6 Description
Description: JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >= 4.3.1. The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
The library can be used to create numerous types of graphs either on-line or written to a file. JpGraph makes it easy to draw both "quick and dirty" graphs with a minimum of code as well as complex graphs which requires a very fine grained control.
The library assigns context sensitive default values for most of the parameters which minimizes the learning curve.
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
- Support for both GD1 and GD2 The library will autodetect which library is installed.
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plots
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200 built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts (ex1, ex2)
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axes
- Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 150 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
Related: plots, Library, Graphs, Supports, Image, Support, lineplots, Error, accumulated, jpgraph, written, scales, flags, integer, Country, ganttcharts, flexible, Advanced
O/S:Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 4.4 MB
|More Similar Code|
A resource for scripts, code snippets, links and more.
Replacement for third-party timing scripts (cron) for timing events. Enter URLs and time intervals to get the URLs loaded at about those times. Useful for scripts that need a specific URL called to 'manage' the script.
Utility for inlining unit tests with the code under test. Enables faster development and the option to permanently keep tests with the source (useful for scripts). Writing a test runner for quicktest is trivial. Currently there is an rspec runner.
Complete Professional Website with Hosting! | | This website allows you to run a free scripts directory earning revenue from sponsors advertising. Visitors can add scripts, Search for scripts, & rate and review scripts. | | User Tools: *...
Script Dungeon is a site helps the web developers to search for free scripts and utilities for their developing needs. This is a free site. There are four main categories listed on the home page, to search for scripts. Most popular scripts are...
ComicCMS is a set of php scripts that can set up and manage a webcomic site without the need for mysql, either just the webcomicy bit or you can even manage your entire site from it. Everything you need can be done from the admin panel on your...
Contemplate is a set of server-side scripts that makes it easy for web developers to separate content from code when building sites.
Contemplate assembles text content, page layouts, and server-side or client-side scripts into...
CVOrganizer is a set of PHP scripts, that is helpful for managing a bunch of job aplications.
It can help the so called "human resources managers". The set includes a full and customisable web interface. The job applicants...
MySQLDataManagement provides you a set of php scripts to manage your data for selected database.
All your tables will be shown you for data management on them. MySQLDataManagement is intended to add / edit / delete / list records on...
Automated Tables for MySQL is a set of three PHP scripts that can create a file for each table in a database which is capable of showing, adding and deleting entries.
It allows you to do rapid application development with PHP/MySQL!
|User Review for JPGraph for Scripts