Description: JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >= 4.3.1. The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
The library can be used to create numerous types of graphs either on-line or written to a file. JpGraph makes it easy to draw both "quick and dirty" graphs with a minimum of code as well as complex graphs which requires a very fine grained control.
The library assigns context sensitive default values for most of the parameters which minimizes the learning curve.
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
- Support for both GD1 and GD2 The library will autodetect which library is installed.
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plots
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200 built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts (ex1, ex2)
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axes
- Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 150 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
Related: plots, Library, Graphs, Supports, Image, Support, lineplots, Error, accumulated, jpgraph, written, scales, flags, integer, Country, ganttcharts, flexible, Advanced
O/S:Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 4.4 MB