jQuery Comment Preview 0.4
File ID: 97463
jQuery Comment Preview 0.4 Description
Description: Live comment preview without page reboot. Works on jQuery.
Attention: knowledge of CSS and HTML may require for using the plugin.
* Live comment preview, which does not take extra space on a page.
* The simple HTML-editor (instruction on using the editor are on the plugin options page).
* You can customize the comment preview block as you wish. You can display: comment author name, avatar (static or dinamic using gravatar.com), comment date and time, comment text. All of this can be designed with CSS.
* You may don't connect the plugin's CSS file (optional), if you wish to reduce a number of queries to your server.
* The plugin's JS and CSS files are connected only on a pages with a comment form.
1. Upload jquery-comment-preview folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Play once with the width parameter of #jquery-comment-wrap, #jquery-comment-preview and #comment_preview identifiers (which are in the jquery-comment-preview.css file) to fit the width under your design.
4. If it's necessary, you can customize options in admin interface at the Options -> jQuery Comment Preview page.
5. If it's necessary, you can edit other CSS styles for the comment preview block in the jquery-comment-preview.css file.
6. That's all.
Related: Comment, Preview, Plugin, Designed, gravatarcom, don, Static, Author, avatar, Connect, dinamic, optional, Files, Connected, Pages, Server, Queries, reduce, Number
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 61.4 KB
|More Similar Code|
The plugin works like TextPattern's built-in "force comment preview" feature by forcing your commenters to preview their comments prior to submission. In addition this plugin is AJAX enabled so the user does not have to reload the page to preview his/her comment. Here are the key benefits of having this plugin enabled.
Comments quality will increase as users will be forced to preview his/her comment before...
Live Comment Preview is the simplest way to get live comment previews on your site. Simply activate the plugin -- That's it!
Places a realtime comment preview right below your comment area. The best part: this one supports Textile prettification (so obviously it's only really useful if you have a Textile plugin enabled).
Hide or remove items from displaying including the node and comment preview buttons, node delete button, revision log textarea, workflow form on the workflow tab, and feed icon.
This module is intended to be a dumping ground for...
Live post preview on "Write/Edit post" page of WordPress admin area using jQuery. If you don't like WordPress built-in Visual Editor (because it puts a lot of unnecessary tags or by any other reasons), but you want to have live post...
Other preview plugins don't know what sort of changes WordPress will make to a visitor's comment, but this plugin uses AJAX and other buzzwords to send each previewed comment through WordPress' inner voodoo.
The result? With the click...
Basically, I wanted to have my comment replies hidden, and have them expand only when I clicked (what's used in this case) a div, using jQuery. So top-level comments are down, but of the comment has children (i.e. has any replies to that specific...
jQuery Validation for WP comment system
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload jquery-comment-validation folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
AJAXed Wordpress (aWP) is an extremely powerful plugin that harnesses the power of AJAX and Wordpress to improve the user experience, the administration capabilities and the design potential of any Wordpress based blog.
|User Review for jQuery Comment Preview