jQuery Map Hilight 6.x-1.0
File ID: 96841
jQuery Map Hilight 6.x-1.0 Description
1. provides simple interactive graphics via HTML image maps (no flash required).
2. easy to use: either select the 'highlight all image maps' default setting or simply add class="jq_maphilight" to the <img> tag of any specific image map you wish to highlight.
4. fully configurable: options for fill, fill color, fill opacity, outline, outline color, outline opacity, outline thickness, as well as a fade effect.
5. per image map settings: add image map specific options with an additional class.
Related: Image, Outline, jquery, Options, Color, Simple, specific, Knowledge, vascript, hilight, Opacity, required, Plugin, default, Configuration, handled, setting, Highlight, class dquotjq maphilightquot, ltimggt
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB
|More Similar Code|
Implementation of parallel map (processes).
This is a Unix only version.
The jQuery Taconite Plugin allows you to easily make multiple DOM updates using the results of a single AJAX call. It processes an XML command document that contain instructions for updating the DOM.
So far we haven't seen evidence...
Dundas Map for .NET is a fully managed, AJAX enabled solution for visualizing your geographic data.
With a comprehensive features set available in ASP.NET and Windows Forms Editions, Dundas Map is the perfect solution for building...
- Multi-column sorting
- In-line support for setting options done via the class attribute on the TH elements.
Very simple, minimally styled, jQuery powered dropdown menus. Cross browser friendly and maintains navigation d-deDUtraild-deDt. Each d-deDUleveld-deDt is clearly marked in the CSS.
jQuery Autocomplete Mod will autofill pre-populates text box as you type.
Features:- Supports local data array (can now use w/out AJAX).
- Limit dropdown to XX number of results (good for limiting the results to users)
Scrollable HTML table plugin for jQuery code can be used to convert tables in ordinary HTML into scrollable ones. No additional coding is necessary.
All you need to do is put header rows (if you need them) in THEAD section, table body...
|User Review for jQuery Map Hilight