JQuery Slick Menu Widget 1.0
File ID: 99185
JQuery Slick Menu Widget 1.0 Description
Description: Creates a widget, which adds a sticky, sliding menu from any standard WordPress custom menu using jQuery. Can handle multiple slick menus on each page and the location of each menu can be easily set from the widget control panel using a combination of the "location" option and the "offset".
The widget has several parameters that can be configured to help cutomise the sliding menu:
* Tab Text - Enter the text that you would like to use for the menu tab.
* Location - This sets the location of the slide ouhttp://www.downloadplex.com/index.php?a=admin&b=programs&os=Scripts&addt menu in the browser window. There are 6 different locations to choose from:
o Top Left
o Top Right
o Bottom Left
o Bottom Right
* Offset - The number of pixels from the edge of the browser window.
* Animation Speed - The speed at which the slide out menu will open/close
* Auto-Close Menu - If checked, the menu will automatically slide closed when the user clicks anywhere in the browser
* Skin - 8 different sample skins for styling the slick container are available to give examples of css that can be used to style your own slick menu.
1. Upload the plugin through Plugins > Add New > Upload interface or upload jquery-slick-menu folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. In the widgets section, select the jQuery Slick Menu widget and add to one of your widget areas
4. Select one of the WP menus, set the required settings and save your widget
Related: styling, Skins, Sample, Container, Install, Style, Examples, clicks, closed, Speed, Animation, Pixels, openclose, Automatically, checked, autoclose, Upload
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 30.7 KB
|More Similar Code|
Creates a widget, which allows you to create vertical accordion menus from any WordPress custom menu using jQuery. Features include - handles multiple levels, saved state using cookies and option of selecting "click" or "hover" events for triggering the menu. Uses the jquery cookie plugin by Klaus Hartl.
The widget has several parameters that can be configured to help cutomise the vertical...
Creates a widget, which allows you to add drop down mega menus from any standard WordPress custom menu using jQuery. Can handle multiple mega menus on each page. For best results use 3 levels for the custom menu.
This plugin adds enhanced "Navigation Menu" widget and removes the default "Custom Menu" widget. It offers many options which could be set to customize the output of the custom menu through the widget. For example you can set...
Dropdown Menu widget adds a beautiful, CSS only dropdown menu, listing pages OR categories of your blog. It allows you to chose vertical or horizontal. It supports multiple instances. You can select a theme for your widget from the Dropdown Menu...
The Folding Archives plugin provides a sidebar widget to display archives in a small and simple jQuery dropdown menu. The widget allows you to select how far back to display archives ( in days ), a custom title and an option for including...
Slightly modifies the built in Custom Menu widget to also show descriptions. Adds a span class of "CMWdesc" for easy styling. Borrows code from here as well (for the walker class rewrite). No guarantees of fitness for anything, I just...
Creates vertical dropdown menus from wordpress pages with wp_list_pages function using jQuery. You can add menu using either widgets or function in theme file. Handles just 2 levels and supports every parameters wp_list_pages has. Also you can set...
Rbl-Navigator is a treeview menu widget with this plugin you can add a treeview menu for you WP bookmarks, last news, last news by categories and more..
1. Upload rbl-navigator.zip to your Wordpress plugins...
Core module support
The module also supplies several sub-modules that provide dialogs...
|User Review for JQuery Slick Menu Widget