jQuery Superbox! 0.9.1
File ID: 77134
jQuery Superbox! 0.9.1 Description
Description: jQuery Superbox! is a script which allows you display windows with the lightbox effect.
This script is a plugin for jQuery (1.3.x).
Why create a new script of this kind, when many exist already?
* Accessibility. only the rel attribute is used to launch the script. The href attribute is therefore coherent: it targets the address of a picture, of a page, or an element identifier (anchor).
* Extensibility. Superbox doesn't set any style, everything is easily and entirely CSS stylable.
* The MIT license. this license allows you to use, duplicate, modify, publish, distribute, merge, sell and even change the script license. Your only obligation is to keep the script's author name.
* It's fun.
Related: display windows, obligation, Lightbox, Windows, which allows you, xwhy create, Accessibility, Element, anchor extensibility, allows you, Address, exist, duplicate modify, script license, Script, rel attribute, mit license, lightbox effectthis, script auth
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB
|More Similar Code|
The jQuery Taconite Plugin allows you to easily make multiple DOM updates using the results of a single AJAX call. It processes an XML command document that contain instructions for updating the DOM.
So far we haven't seen evidence that the Taconite Plugin provides any capabilities beyond what jQuery can do very well on its own. So why use it? The power of Taconite is in its ability to process more than one element in the response...
- Multi-column sorting
- In-line support for setting options done via the class attribute on the TH elements.
Very simple, minimally styled, jQuery powered dropdown menus. Cross browser friendly and maintains navigation d-deDUtraild-deDt. Each d-deDUleveld-deDt is clearly marked in the CSS.
jQuery Autocomplete Mod will autofill pre-populates text box as you type.
Features:- Supports local data array (can now use w/out AJAX).
- Limit dropdown to XX number of results (good for limiting the results to users)
Scrollable HTML table plugin for jQuery code can be used to convert tables in ordinary HTML into scrollable ones. No additional coding is necessary.
All you need to do is put header rows (if you need them) in THEAD section, table body...
This is a jQuery provides an image zoom effect
Hovering an image, a small box will appear on the top right of the page, in which the image is shown at its real aspect ratio.
The plugin can be used to power-up a product...
Developers can toggle images in a flash like manor thanks to the animation effects found in jQuery.
|User Review for jQuery Superbox!