The popular open source jQuery library is used to power your HTML modal popup dialogs.
The "Automatic Opening on Page Load" feature supports "delayed opening", "automatic closing after X seconds", "not showing to the same visitor twice". All browsers and platforms are supported along with opening/closing effects, slideshows, flash, videos, image galleries, auto-play, and more!
A modal window is useful to show additional content on a new layer (modal window), on top of the page content.
* Rich & powerful interface!
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos, flash or whole pages as the content of your jQuery dialogs.
* Generic: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
* Use multiple HTML Windows on the same page.
* Show dynamic content through AJAX modals & AJAX windows.
* Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily within the page.
* Open/close your HTML popup windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
* Add a Header/Footer to Modal Windows for extra information.
* Use ready-made examples pre-installed.
* Create single-sheet jQuery dialogs or multi-sheet (for Image Gallery, SlideShow, Product Presentation, etc.).
* Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS & dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects & more!
* Set a jQuery Modal Window to open automatically on page load.
O/S:Windows 7, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows2000, Windows2003
File Size: 574.6 KB