Link Counter 1.0
File ID: 93675
Link Counter 1.0 Description
Description: Link Counter helps track patterns in your blog's outgoing links. The generated report can be organized alphabetically or by count. It can show links only, links by domain, or domains only. Other options help refine results.
Link Counter takes the following parameters (the first argument for each is the default):
* dupes="no" or "yes" where "no" means duplicates in individual posts or pages are ignored; "yes" means they are counted.
* output="all" or "domain" or "link" where "all" means report on all links, organized by domain; "domain" means report only on domains; "link" means report only on links.
* target="other" or "all" where "other" means count only links to external sites; "all" means include links to the blog's domain.
* sort="alpha" or "count" or "none" where "alpha" means sort alphabetically; "count" means sort by count; "none" means no sort.
* order="ascending" or "descending" where "ascending" is 0-9 a-z; "descending" is z-a 9-0.
* scope="post" or "page" or "all" where "post" means only posts are analyzed; "page" means only pages are analyzed; "all" means all content is analyzed.
Link Counter uses XHTML 1.0 code and has been tested in Wordpress 2.8.5, Wordpress 2.9, MSIE 7, MSIE 8, Firefox 3, and Safari 4.
Related: means, Links, quotallquot, Report, Domain, Counter, Count, quotpagequot, Pages, quotdescendingquot, quotyesquot, quotnonequot, analyzed, posts, Domains, Wordpress, Blog, organized, alphabetically, Scripts
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
ClickCounter is a click link counter based on PHP/MySQL script.It keeps the track of the hits to your links.It tracks how many times the user visited your site, where he came from and the output is stored in the flatfile text in the database. It is not so hard to understand and it's installation is very easy.
This tutorial will help you understand the science of a link indexing system. The user will be able to submit and edit links, and it will auto-stop the submission after the maximum number of links. It will include a per-link counter, email...
The MyPHPAnnuaire is a simple and easy to use link directory script. This script can be easily integrated with your existing website. It is featured with a password protected administration section which manages the categories as well as...
Unique Links Counter is a php based counter that counts how many times a link has been visited or a file has been downloaded. It is very easy to install, requires no database and counts unique hits.
Subscribers Counter displays a number of site's feed subscribers in a block with link to main feed.
User with access can choose for how long should be subscribers counted for. Range is from 1 to 48 hours, default is 24 hours = 1 day. Thus...
Ccount is a PHP click counter. With its help you can count clicks on any link on your website. A great tool if you want to know how many times a link has been clicked, a file downloaded and similar. You can also hide your affiliate links with PHP...
Post Like Counter will tell you how many people like your post.
# Installation :
1. Upload the folder ILIKE to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
It is a simple solution to add FeedBurner link on your site. You can choose from two types - an icon with link and counter, which show your readers.
This open source PHP script is a fully functioning click counter. It allows you to track the amount of clicks a banner ad, download link, or standard link receives. This is then output in the admin section provided as part of this product.
BiTLOG Webstatistics is an online counter and it stores all statistic details of online visitors like, country name, IP address of their system, all countries flag images are included, link checker, email harvester etc., in MySQL database. Robot...
|User Review for Link Counter