Media Library Gallery 1.0.2
File ID: 93603
Media Library Gallery 1.0.2
File Size: 10.0 KB
Media Library Gallery 1.0.2 Description
Description: Media Library Gallery automatically creates a gallery with every images posts have in attachment. Support thickbox. To include the gallery in a page, simply write in the post: [media-library-gallery]. You can also customize: see the documentation for more information!
You always tried to easily make a page or a post to display the content of your Media Library but you never found a way to make it?
Media Library Gallery is the plugin you dreamed for! You just have to install it on your own WordPress installation, to select pages and/or posts where you want to include your gallery, and youd-deOaore done! More, the plugin is thickbox ready!
1. Upload the directory media-library-gallery into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Now select the page and/or the post where you want to include your gallery. When you find a room in your page just write something like: [media-library-gallery].
4. Or use the assistant which should be in the toolbar of you editor!
5. Then, you can customize:
* exclude to exclude some attachment posts of the gallery. It works both with posts'id and attachments' pages' id!
* nb determines how many pictures you want for a gallery page. Default is 20.
* cols determines how many pictures you want for a row. Default is everything on the same row. Depending of your theme, images should be automatically displayed on a new row when there is no more room on the width.
* tag allows to filter posts by tags. tag="hello,world" will give attachments from posts tagged with hello or world ; tag="hello world" will give attachments from posts tagged with helloand world.
* category makes exactly the same, but for categories. Take care! If you use in the same time the tag and the category option it makes an logical AND between the two.
* orderby should be one of the following: date, author, title, modified, menu_order, parent, ID, rand. See the WordPress get_posts documentation for more information.
* order should be ASC or DESC.
* So... [media-library-gallery exclude="12,13,14" nb=20 cols=4 tag="photos" category="holiday" orderby="date" order="DESC"] should display images from posts tagged with photos from the holiday category, with 20 images a page, 4 images a row. Most recent images should be displayed first. And it won't display images related to IDS 12, 13, 14.
You can also call directly the plugin in your template code. Call the media_library_gallery_library() function and give it the options you want as an array. For instance media_library_gallery_library(array("nb"=>2, "cols"=>1));. Could be useful to display it in a sidebar!
Related: Images, posts, Gallery, medialibrarygallery, Display, Plugin, Category, Wordpress, Include, tagged, Library, displayed, andor, thickbox, makes, Automatically, default, Media, Scripts, media library
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
You can select images from media Library in the Widgets backend that will be shown on your Page. You can enter a size for the images.
The thumb-images will be linked to the full-sized-image. Requieres PHP 5!
Upload ft-media-images-widget.php or the plugin's directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
TVEz - Media Library is a PHP based online media library that allows your website visitors to view their required media files from your website. It contains unlimited number of movies, video clips and shows which are stored on remote or local...
This is a widget that displays recent posts from a selected category, with TimThumb-resized images extracted from the Media Library.
When you edit an uploaded image in the media library you won't be able to applies your changes to the new additional image sizes, and the post thumbnail. This plugin solves that problem.
Just download and activate
TVEz Media Library is a browser-based system to manage and play movies, shows, and video clips stored on local or remote file systems.
- Searches configured directories for video files
- Configuable to accept any...
The SQL Media Library consists of a set of scripts to feed a MySQL server with tag information about media (i.e. MP3) files from a central repository, as well as a GTK+ client for easy browsing of the tag information and playback of the files.
Using the Snipi Toolbar, you can drag and drop images from anywhere on the Internet and have them appear automatically in your WordPress Media Library or NextGen Gallery.
You can get the Snipi Toolbar at http://www.snipi.com.
movingboxes-wp presents images from the WordPress media library as a MovingBoxes image gallery using a shortcode to position it in your posts or pages. As well as display images along with titles and short captionsl links can be also added.
This plugin will allow WordPress to link or import media from a specified Gallery3 gallery, much in the way the WP Media library does. It does not provide any front-end sugar, such as carousels or daily images with an automatic rotation.
Enhances the WordPress media library by allowing you to rename the underlying media files. Any change to a media item's title will result in the media filename also being changed.
See the screenshot for more details of where to rename...
|User Review for Media Library Gallery