Description: Micro CMS is a Simple, SEO, AJAX-Based Content Management System.
Micro CMS is the only program available that combines a search-engine-friendly WYSIWYG with a simple, AJAX-based content management system, making the management of your static web site incredibly easy and fast.
Here's how a typical session with Micro CMS would work:
1) The administrator logs in via a simple form.
2) They visit the page where they have content the need to change.
3) They click a button that is visible only to administrators, and without even having to refresh the page, they're offered a fully functional WYSIWIG to edit their content. Once they get done editing the content, they click a save button. Again, no page refreshing is needed, so it works super-fast! Micro CMS comes with an installer program to make installation easy for just about anyone. You just need a hosting account with PHP and a MySQL database, and you're set!
Micro CMS Features
- Micro CMS uses a WYSIWIG that is as search engine optimized as WYSIWYG gets!
- AJAX-based page editing makes making changes to your site nearly instantanious.
- Edit the content in-line. No need to fish around in some other interface for the right database entry, you can edit the content right where it is.
- Amazingly simple interface that anyone can understand. Setting up a site using Micro CMS only takes a few minutes.
- Support for CSS styling for extra search engine optimization.
- Easily preview changes before you commit to them.
- Supports versioning, so you can roll back changes with the click of a button. You set the number of versions you want to be able to save through the admin area.
- Comes with installer for easy database setup and configuration.
- Cross-browser compatibility. For real! If you're an Internet Explorer user, you have the added benefit of spell checking.
Related: Content, Micro, Click, Database, Simple, Button, Interface, Installer, Engine, wysiwig, Editing, Making, Management, ajaxbased, Program, Search, Micro CMS Script 3 5
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 1.2 MB