MyVoice Widget 1.0.0
File ID: 94731
MyVoice Widget 1.0.0
File Size: 10.0 KB
MyVoice Widget 1.0.0 Description
Description: You can add your own voice to your blog using your phone and this widget we customized for you. With your customized widget, you simply call your assigned phone number, leave your voice message and within minutes, your voice message is on your blog to be heard online.
With MyVoice widget, which we customize for you, you can leave audio messages on your blog with a simple phone call at anytime. If you use your cell phone, you can be anywhere and update your voice message just by making a simple phone call.
The setup process is easy. Just visit http://www.599ebooks.com/plugins to setup your account and get the details.
IMPORTANT: In order for your voice to be used on your blog with this widget, you will have to setup a Myvoice account. Visit http://www.599ebooks.com/plugins for more details and sign up for your account.
Download and unzip the myvoice widget.
1. Upload myvoice widget folder to your blog /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Log into your WordPress blog.
3. On the right, click on plugins and you should see MyVoice Widget plugin. Click on Activate to activate it.
4. To deactivate any plug in, click on deactivate.
5. To setup the widget, click on Design or Presentation and then click on Widget. You should see Myvoice in the widget list. Now, if you have more than one sidebar, you can choose which sidebar you would like the My Voice widget to be located in.
6. To the right, you should see Myvoice widget editor. Click on edit to change the title for your Myvoice widget. Then, click on change, and save changes.
7. Browse over to your blog. Myvoice widget is installed in your sidebar.
8. Remember, the myvoice widget has to be activated with a Myvoice service in order for you to use it with your phone. Sign up for the voice service.
Related: Widget, Voice, Phone, myvoice, Click, Setup, Message, Sidebar, Simple, deactivate, Account, Order, Change, Customized, Service
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Color Picker Widget is an advanced color picker script that can be easily integrated into any form field(s).
Based on YUI's Color Picker, it extends it with the following user friendly features:
- Ability to display the Color Picker either inline on the page, or as a floating widget, activated by clicking on a "control".
- An arbitrary control can be defined and associated with the target form element, so...
This plugin adds the option in your Widgets menu to add the 3rd-party Was Here widget to your blog's sidebar.
The Was Here widget lets you see the people who have recently visited your blog; but more specifically, it is a Facebook...
Live Traffic Feed on Your WordPress with Feedjit Widget.
Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
Go to your widgets area,...
Extract all files from the zip archive
A beautiful widget that allow you to add a stylish Facebook like box, twitter follow button and a google +1 button to your sidebar.
Adds a social widget for your social media account to your wordpress-sidebar. I know, there are many...
Create a list of upcoming events and display them using an easy-to-use widget
Easy, low-cost, high quality
Widget Imprint offers a low cost way of getting your imprintable products online. Easily offering your customers to preview their photos and business logos in real-time.
Powerful administration for your...
The BMI calculator plugin will let you add a fully customizable BMI calculator widget to any widget enabled space. Both standard & metric input options and full color customization to match your theme exactly are available.
A widget that displays a different hadith a day. It takes hadiths from Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and more. It also gives a link at the end of the hadith to iknowledge.islamicnature.com where you can read more hadiths. Tags: koran, quran, muslim,...
The FaceBook Activity Feed Widget for WordPress displays the most interesting recent activity taking place on your web site based on feedback from Facebook users.
The activity feed displays stories both when users like content on your...
|User Review for MyVoice Widget