Description: Newscoop is a web publishing system that can bring newspaper or magazine content to the online world. Newscoop was previously known as Campsite.
It is often used by media organizations who also have a printed version of their publication, enabling them to increase their revenues with online subscriptions and ads.
There are many systems that might seem similar to Newscoop (Campsite), but it is the only open-source system designed to work in the same style of newspapers and magazines - for example, with multiple journalists, editor review, issue publishing, and subscription management.
Features of Newscoop:
- Professional grade software that is free to download and easy to install.
- User-friendly interface to allow journalists and editors to work efficiently.
- Possibility for multi-lingual content comes as standard.
- Management features designed specifically for newspapers: automation of issue publishing, editor review, multimedia support.
- Subscription management with control over what content your subscribers have access to.
- Total design freedom - make the site look however the client likes, utilizing the templating engine.
Related: efficiently, Editors, possibility, Multilingual, Management, Standard, Interface, userfriendly, Professional, managementfeatures, Subscription, Grade, Software, Install, Download, Features, specifically
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 34.6 MB