Description: Oxwall is a free and Open Source PHP social networking service(SNS) software platform. Oxwall is used for a wide range of projects staring from family sites and custom social networks to collaboration tools and enterprise community solutions.
Its flexibility is an extremely easy way ot change the way it works using Oxwall plugin. Thers plugina are complete units of functionality that can be used for variou purposes.
Features of Oxwall:
- Photo, Video sharing;
- Blogs, forums, wiki;
- Groups, events, friends;
- Comment, tag, rate any kind of content;
- Privacy and profile customization;
- Collaboration, file sharing, video-conference tools;
- ... and much much more. Too much to list here because it's defined by plugins.
- Complete member and content management;
- Content moderaton and ability to appoint moderators;
- Flexible privacy and permissions management;
- Custom statistics on different metrics a-la Google Analytics;
- Pages, menus and custom content management, right from admin panel;
- Advertisement management and statistics;
- Powerful appearance building tool, as if an extensive collection of themes is not enough;
- Ability to install/upgrade plugins (and the core engine) right from the admin panel, with a few clicks;
- Overwhelming set of site and plugin configuration tools.
- Utter simplicity. Your site is worthless if users don't know how to use it.
- Built-in SEO
- Proven performance
- Multiple languages available and 100% user area translation support
- For developers: Structured and evident core code. Makes it a child's play to develop plugins with all the documentation and examples.
Related: Advertisement, Powerful, Panel, Admin, Menus, appearance, Building, ability, Themes, Collection, extensive, Pages, Analytics, moderators, flexible, appoint, moderaton
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 4.4 MB