Page Security by Contexture 1.5.3
File ID: 99107
Page Security by Contexture 1.5.3 Description
Description: Page Security by Contexture International (PSC) lets YOU decide which users can access which content. PSC adds much-needed user groups and permissions features to WordPress!
Create groups to organize your users how YOU see fit. Use groups to easily limit access to posts, pages, or entire sections of your website. Create an intranet or a members-only area with just a few clicks - or build a subscription based system with automatically expiring memberships. You can even create multiple levels of security for granualar protection of any sub-section on your site.
PSC is created to be simple, yet powerful - and is designed to integrate seamlessly and intuitively with WordPress. If you know how to use WordPress, you know how to use PSC.
1. Subscription support! Assign an expiration date to any membership!
2. Custom "Access Denied" pages!
3. Fully AJAX-loaded! Any changes you make to security are saved immediately!
4. Use the "Registered Users" smart group to create special "registered users only" sections!
5. Contextual help is available for every PSC feature (via WordPress's 'Help' tab)!
6. Use simple, well-documented theme functions to easily automate your group memberships (You could even create an automatic subscription system)!
7. Frequent updates and improvements!
Notice: While we believe this plugin is secure, we make no warranty about it's effectiveness during real-world use. Use at your own risk!
Via WordPress Admin
1. From your sites admin, go to Plugins > Add New
2. In the search box, type 'Page Security by Contexture' and press enter
3. Locate the entry for 'Page Security by Contexture' (there should be only one) and click the 'Install' link
4. When installation is finished, click the 'Activate' link
1. Upload contexture-page-security folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. You're finished! Start using Contexture Page Security.
Related: Groups, Create, Users, Wordpress, sections, Pages, System, memberships, Security, Easily, Group, Simple, Subscription, Access, Special, effectiveness, quotregistered, contextual
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 327.7 KB
|More Similar Code|
Contexture Page Security adds some much-needed "page security" to WordPress, allowing admins to limit or restrict access to individual pages or entire sections of their website. To do this, admins create "groups" of users that can be added to pages or posts. Only users that are in at least one of those groups are then able to access those pages/sections.
For pages, all security permissions are automatically...
Creating a Page Template by inheriting from the System.Web.Page class (V2) is a tutorial in which author describes the method of generating a page template. The author gives guidelines to the programmer to build template interface and the...
Revisiting the Page Template by inheritance is a web based tutorial in which author explains the corrected programme of creating the page template over already published article. The author gives the advanced improvement in AddParsedSubObject...
Separation of the user interface and page logic by example is an useful tutorial for the Programmers to learn about the process of seperating user interface of particular application from its page logic. Here the author explains the above said...
Aimed at archivists and other WordPress developers who use the names of individuals as page titles, this plugin sorts wp_list_pages-generated page lists by last name. More generally, the plugin can also be used to sort wp_list_pages-generated page...
CesTa (Code Enhancing Security Transformation and Analysis) is a tool for enhancing security by program transformations. Focused on Smart Cards (Java Card in particular), powered by Ant, ANTLR and StringTemplates.
The purpose of this plugin is to strengthened our on page SEO by adding new internal linking to the blog post using the most popular keywords used by search engine visitors to find the blog post from search engine ( incoming search terms ).
The Beautytips module provides ballon-help style tooltip for any page element by integrating the BeautyTips jQuery Tooltip plugin by Jeff Robbins with Drupal. It provides an API for adding custom beautytips as well as some built-in features....
The Cache browser module provides a page (protected by 'administer cache tables' permission) from where you can browse all Drupal cache tables, list their contents, dump cached entries. You can also reset the contents of any cache table or delete...
PermMill is a module that allows you to define fine-grained permissions on a per-page basis, by altering the menu.
It provides a way to re-define 'required' and 'sufficient' permissions to access a menu item, plus a custom user_access-like...
|User Review for Page Security by Contexture