Parallels Themes Switcher 1.0
File ID: 97554
Parallels Themes Switcher 1.0 Description
Description: In short, this plugin allows you to modify/switch the current theme with live site on the fly without messing up with your current visitors.
This plugin is perfect for WordPress theme developers, freelancers as it allows you editing the live theme without interfering the current visitors. It offers following features:
* Duplicating any current themes to the new theme for editing purpose.
* Selectively enabling the theme switcher in frontend by extra settings in backend. (by role or by IP Addresses)
* An ajax theme switcher on the top right which selectively allows the visitor (by role or IP Addresses) to switch the theme.
* A transparent banner on the top to display current theme.
* flexibly to import plugin JS/css files.
* Support is offered at http://www.xhtmlweaver.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Download the plugin file and expand it.
2. Put the theme directory into $WP_HOME/wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Make sure that the $WP_HOME/wp-content/themes directory is writable by the web server
4. Activate' the plugin.
5. Settings under "Settings"-> "Parallels Theme Switcher".
Related: current, as it, Ajax, allows you, allows the, httpwwwxhtmlweavercom, backend, role, current theme, by ip, extra, Banner, ajax theme, addresses, up with your, selectively, Top, to the new, Switch, live site
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 440.3 KB
|More Similar Code|
Theme Switcher Reloaded was sponsored by Themebot for use with the demos in the WordPress Themes section on themebot.com. Coding was done by kingler of 72pines. This is an updated version of the venerable themeswitcher by Ryan Boren and Theme Switcher Widget by Jared Bangs. Theme Switcher Reloaded adds many new features and enhancements.
For the latest version and a full list of updates, please visit the plugin homepage: WordPress...
Althernative Theme Switcher make user able to switch the theme of your blog.
Admins can select which theme can be selected, and users can choose betwteen those themes and display it !
WPtap is a WordPress specialist in developing mobile-friendly themes/plugins that can instantly turn your WordPress site into a web-application experience. Our themes currently support iPhone, Android, and Touch-based Blackberry series.
A CSS Style Switcher for WordPress.
I run a WP3 multisite network with a couple hundred blogs and I have installed a couple hundred themes. The current themes page eats a lot of bandwidth by loading every screen shot on the page, and only shows 15 themes per page. And although most...
With Baltic Amber Admin Themes & Schemes you can:
* create your own colour scheme by specifying only two base colours,
* have the theme colours change randomly every time you reload the page, or at any time interval you...
Language Switcher for Drupal 7 is an enhancement for core language switcher block in local module. It's very useful for websites with multi-languages where you want to display content in different languages side-by-side. Watch this video to better...
Useful Drupal module to assign separate themes for different roles (including anonymous) in your system.
Often you want to separate Drupal administrative interface from frontend. You can do this assigning appropriate theme for you as...
Code in Style with ASP.NET Themes is one of an article about ASP.NET themes. Theme is used to define the display of controls and pages. The themes could be used for the whole web application which is described in this tutorial. The author explains...
Nuke-themes contains number of themes to download. It is useful for web developers to design their site with wonderful designs. Themes are available in different categories such as, phpnuke, myphpnuke, phpbb, php website, xoops, geeklog etc., It...
|User Review for Parallels Themes Switcher