Patch manager 6.x-1.2
File ID: 101452
Patch manager 6.x-1.2 Description
Description: Patch manager provides a developer tool for managing patches to core and contributed modules.
Patching core or contributed modules introduces a host of maintainability problems when it comes time to upgrade.
* patch files get lost, developers must re-find patches after each upgrade
* patch files conflict after an upgrade, no one can remember why the patch was made in the first place leading to regressions
* modules aren't upgraded because they were once patched and now it's difficult to work out if the problem has been fixed upstream
This module provides a solution to all of these problems:
* patches are stored on the filesystem, and tracked with the patch manager
* patches can be applied and rolled back with a button click
* an administration interface lists each patch along with the module, description and issue numbers
* patches are stored as nodes, allowing extra patch information to be added with CCK (e.g. redmine or trac issue numbers)
* notification of when the drupal.org issue status changes [in the next version]
This module requires the following modules:
* cck (text submodule)
* views_bulk_operations (optional)
See the README.txt for more information.
Related: Patch, Patches, Modules, Upgrade, Issue, Module, Files, contributed, Manager, Information, numbers, stored, problems, allowing, Nodes, extra, added, modulespatching
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
MySQL Turbo Manager is a powerful software solution for MySQL Database administration and development. With our very intuitive interfase you will save time and money.MySQL Turbo Manager works with all MySQL versions from 3.23 to 5.018 and supports all MySQL features including tables, views, procedures, functions, triggers, InnoDB Tables, foreign keys, UDFS, BLOB Types and so on. Also, it includes the most advanced options for data...
MySQL Turbo Manager is a powerful software solution for MySQL Database administration and development. With our very intuitive interfase you will save time and money.MySQL Turbo Manager works with all MySQL versions from 3.23 to 5.012 and supports...
Wallpaper Manager is small utility which randomly picks your favorite desktop wallpaper from specified folder every time you start your computer.You can also quickly preview or change wallpaper manually.
The Virtual Drives Manager is the tool which lets you to define, redefine and delete the virtual drives in your file system.The Virtual Drives (also known as MS-DOS device names) is the symbolic links, in the object name space in 32-bit versions...
Multimedia Manager is an all in one multimedia software that lets you view images, playaudio/video clips, and manage files in style. It supports BMP, JPG, GIF, animated GIF,PNG, TIF, TGA, PCD, PCX, ICO, WMF, MID, WAV, RMI, AVI, MOV, ANI, etc. You...
Startup Manager is search your system for programs that run automatically on Windows startup, after every system reboot. Startup Manager will found the startup programs (even if they are hidden in the system registry) and shows them in three...
INI-File Manager library allows you manipulate with an INI-file and its elements by the easiest way from any programming language.
The library is supplied in ActiveX and DLL editions.
The following context manager causes any exceptions raised inside it to print a stack trace and exit immediately. The calling scope is not given a chance to catch the exception.
This context manager provides a convenient, Pythonic way to temporarily replace the file descriptors of stdout and stderr, redirecting to either os.devnull or files of your choosing. Swapping the C-level file descriptors is required when...
A context manager that handle a temporary change of the working directory
|User Review for Patch manager