© Copyright 2000-2015 Source Code Online. Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads.
File ID: 42154
File Size: 500.0 KB
PhpOpenTracker 1.5 Description
Description: phpOpenTracker is a framework solution for the analysis of website traffic and visitor analysis.
It features a logging engine that, either invoked as a web-bug by a HTML <img> tag or embedded with two lines of code into your PHP application, logs each request to a website into a database. One installation of phpOpenTracker can track an arbitrary number of web-sites.
Through the phpOpenTracker API module you can easily access the gathered data and perform complex operations on it, like for instance the analysis of your visitors' clickpaths.
The analysis of clickpaths is essential when you want to measure the usability of your website. phpOpenTracker's API functions 'shortest_paths' and 'top_paths' help to answer questions like: Is the navigation intuitive enough? Do visitors find the shortest, most direct way from A to B? How are ads perceived? On what document do they leave the website -- and where to? The answers to these questions help you to improve the user experience and the way your website is percepted by your customers.
* Complete framework for the analysis of website traffic and visitor analysis.
* Highly optimized logging engine that stores the access information into a database.
* Powerful interface to access the gathered data and perform operations on it: from simple statistical queries to the clickstream analysis.
* Can be used to track both dynamic and static pages.
* Can be invoked directly from within PHP applications, for instance by a Content Management System, or through a HTML image tag -- a so called Web Bug.
* One installation of phpOpenTracker may track an arbitrary number of different web sites.
Related: Framework, Analysis, website traffic, visitor analysis, Counter, Tracker
File Size: 500.0 KB
|User Review for PhpOpenTracker
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.