Prowl push notifications 6.x-1.1
File ID: 98817
Prowl push notifications 6.x-1.1 Description
Description: This is a Drupal module that provides support for Prowl, which is a push notification client for the iPhone. It relies upon ProwlPHP.
This module currently does the following things:
* Sends push notifications when there are new core or contributed updates available. (Once daily, it's possible to select whether to send all updates, security only, or none)
* Provides configurable actions to send notifications for a whole host of events. They can be sent to the preconfigured admin user, a Drupal user that has associated a Prowl API key with their account, or any user whose API key you have.
* Provides integration with the Drupal user system, and allows users to associate Prowl API keys with their accounts.
* Provides API functions that your module can use to send a Prowl notification to the site admin, a Drupal user, or any user whose API key you happen to have.
* Provides a send method for the Messaging Framework. This allows you to have site notifications sent to your iPhone via Prowl.
It currently does not:
* Do anything else.
* Buy you a pony.
I hope to add much more functionality in the coming days, including many more (optionally enabled) admin notifications. If you have feature requests, please submit an issue - I'll look at the requests that come with patches most quickly!
Related: prowl, notifications, drupal, Admin, Module, Updates, requests, Notification, Iphone, Messaging, chops, Framework, slices, method, dices
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Pushie allows you to send push notifications from your self-hosted WordPress blog to your device.
All you need at the moment is Boxcar installed on your device (only iOS at the moment), setup an account then create a provider. With that API information, you can then get push notifications sent to your device whenever you have a connection to the internet.
Features * Instant push notifications to Boxcar * Notification on...
jProwlAPI is a library to provide access to the API of the Prowl-Service (http://prowl.weks.net/). Prowl is a service that lets you push notifications directly to your iPhone.
Webhooks are a simple paradigm for developing instant notifications and mashups based on simple HTTP requests. With HookPress you can set up webhooks so that a specified URL (a public service or something you set up) is requested when certain...
Using AppJetty's Magento Delivery Date Scheduler extension your customers can define the date and time on which they want their orders to be delivered to a specific address. You can also send push notifications, provide multiple shipping options,...
Remove Email and IP address information from Email Notifications to protect the privacy of folks commenting on your blog. This is accomplished by overriding three pluggable functions and removing all email and IP address information from being...
This is a collection of add-on modules for the Notifications package.
Update: The Notifications Files module has been moved to its own project. This module sends attached files in emails with posts and comments.
WP Comment Push sends every new Comment to your Boxcar account, resulting in a Push Notification on your iPhone/iPad. You need a BoxCar account to use this plugin
1. Upload wp-comment-push to the...
Notifications Files allows you to include files attached to nodes or comments in outgoing Notifications.
* Attach files directly to messages sent using PHPMailer or MIME mail
* Use Token to place plain-text or HTML...
This is a plug-in for the notifications framework that notifies users of location-enabled content that is geographically near.
Notifications 2.x compatibility is in progress. Testing / feedback on the dev snapshot is welcome.
This is a collection of modules and tools for Messaging and Notifications, intended for high traffic/high volume web sites.
They won't make Notifications go faster, it will be actually a bit slower when used on a single web server....
|User Review for Prowl push notifications
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.