Description: This is a Drupal module that provides support for Prowl, which is a push notification client for the iPhone. It relies upon ProwlPHP.
This module currently does the following things:
* Sends push notifications when there are new core or contributed updates available. (Once daily, it's possible to select whether to send all updates, security only, or none)
* Provides configurable actions to send notifications for a whole host of events. They can be sent to the preconfigured admin user, a Drupal user that has associated a Prowl API key with their account, or any user whose API key you have.
* Provides integration with the Drupal user system, and allows users to associate Prowl API keys with their accounts.
* Provides API functions that your module can use to send a Prowl notification to the site admin, a Drupal user, or any user whose API key you happen to have.
* Provides a send method for the Messaging Framework. This allows you to have site notifications sent to your iPhone via Prowl.
It currently does not:
* Do anything else.
* Buy you a pony.
I hope to add much more functionality in the coming days, including many more (optionally enabled) admin notifications. If you have feature requests, please submit an issue - I'll look at the requests that come with patches most quickly!
Related: prowl, notifications, drupal, Admin, Module, Updates, requests, Notification, Iphone, Messaging, chops, Framework, slices, method, dices
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB