PS Auto Sitemap 1.1.3
File ID: 92488
PS Auto Sitemap 1.1.3
File Size: 10.0 KB
PS Auto Sitemap 1.1.3 Description
Description: "PS Auto Sitemap" is a plugin that automatically generates a site map page from your WordPress site.
It is easy to install for beginners and easy to customize for experts. It can change the settings of the display of the lists from administration page, several neat CSS skins for the site map tree are prepared.
When you use WordPress as CMS of the Web site, you can expect the effect of SEO, improvement of the usability, and so on.
Functions of "PS Auto Sitemap":
* Display/hide of particular home.
* Display/hide of particular categories and posts.
* Display/hide of pages.
* Limitation of the depth of the list.
* Set the display order of the page list and the post list.
* Combine/Divide category & post
* Set the excluded categories from the list.
* Set the excluded posts and pages from the list.
* Select the display style of the site map from 12 prepared designs (or no style).
* Use or not caching sitemap content.
1. Unzip the downloaded package and upload into your WordPress plugins directory. If you use WordPress 2.7 or later, you can install from admin page.
2. Go to plugins list and activate "PS Auto Sitemap".
3. Post a page that will use as the sitemap page.
4. Insert following code in the content area. (Use HTML mode) <!-- SITEMAP CONTENT REPLACE POINT -->
5. Define the sitemap's ID at "PostID of the sitemap" field of the setings.
Related: Wordpress, Display, displayhide, quotps, sitemapquot, Sitemap, Categories, posts, Plugins, Style, excluded, Install, Pages, Upload, Package, contentinstallation, Unzip, Directory, downloaded, Scripts
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
This plugin dynamically creates an feed that complies with the XML Sitemap protocol. There are no options to be set and the feed becomes instantly available after activation on yourblogurl.tld/sitemap.xml and on yourblogurl.tld/?feed=sitemap for if you do not use a fancy permalink structure, ready for indexing by search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com and others.
Now qTranslate compatible! Tested in Pre-Path and Query...
Probably overkill for most sitemaps, but this is a neat proof of concept that fades different d-deDUlayersd-deDt of the sitemap to different colors as they are rolled over with the mouse.
Auto Maximize Window is a simple script that automatically maximises the browser window when it is loaded within a webpage.
This simple plugin adds an HTML (Not XML) sitemap of your blog pages (not posts) by entering the shortcode [html-sitemap] in the page content. This simple plugin is configured from the shortcode. Settings include the sort_column, sort_order,...
Benefits of WP Simple Sitemap
* It will not display a link to my homepage in your blog
* It will not display any categories, just the posts
* If you already use WP Page Numbers that will be used as your page navigation
Automatically generate sitemap for inclusion in Google News.
* More info on Google News Sitemap, with info on how to configure it.
* Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and read his...
WP-Media-SiteMap generate a sitemap of all your media content : images, video, flash animation. It create a site map for each kind of file and a index sitemap to group them in one URL that the crawler are going to index.
You also have...
Automaticly generates virtual sitemaps and sitemap index in the XML format. It uses sitemap.org protocol.
* Creates posts, pages, tags and categories sitemaps
* Splits sitemaps on many parts
This plugin adds a XML sitemap and news sitemap to your blog. It's used to show all your pages and posts to the search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
# Installation :
1. Download the archive
WP Multilingual Sitemap is a highly customizable WordPress plugin that allows displaying, in posts and pages, an HTML sitemap of: pages, posts and posts ordered by categories.
* Sitemap settings are set through a...
|User Review for PS Auto Sitemap