QR Code Tag 1.0
File ID: 92110
QR Code Tag 1.0 Description
Description: The QR Code Tag plugin creates QRCodes for your blog.
* Choose your QR Code generator: Google Chart API (online connection required) or QR Code Lib (included)
* Uses cURL if allow_url_fopen is disabled (Google Chart API)
* GIF, PNG or JPEG image output
* All QR Code images are cached
* Use as a Sidebar Widget
* Use the Shortcode [qrcodetag]content[/qrcodetag] within your posts
* Use the Tooltip mode [qrcodetag tooltip="content"]some text[/qrcodetag] within your posts
* Use the PHP function inside your own template
* "Best Read Mode" for optimized QR Code image size
* Works with PHP 5.3 as well
* Works on symlinked plugin folders
* Available plugin admin interface languages: English, German
1. Upload the full directory into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install it through the admin interface
2. Set write permissions for /wp-content/plugins/qr-code-tag/data directory
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. Go to the settings page and change the default values (optional)
Related: Plugin, Directory, posts, Admin, Works, Image, Interface, Chart, Google, Languages, Change, Settings, default, optional, symlinked, values, Folders
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
IDAutomation's QR Code Barcode Font and Encoder enables printing of two dimensional QR-Code barcodes from Windows with TrueType, PostScript or PCL laserjet soft fonts. The advanced QR (Quick Response) Code font uses IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technology which allows increased throughput and printing at small X dimensions. The install package includes Word, Excel, Access, Java, Crystal Reports and VB examples with COM and .NET framework...
QR Code generator for your webpages with multiwidget, shortcode support. Based on PHP QR Code encoder http://phpqrcode.sourceforge.net/ . Complete rewrited for the 2.0 version
This section describes how to...
PHP QR Code is open source (LGPL) library for generating QR Code, 2-dimensional barcode. Based on libqrencode C library, provides API for creating QR Code barcode images (PNG, JPEG thanks to GD2). Implemented purely in PHP.
Iron Barcode is an example of a high-quality QR code library for C# and .NET. It is available on NuGet Package Manager under the name Barcode (https://www.nuget.org/packages/barcode). Iron Barcode can read QR codes from native System.Drawing.Image...
This plugin allow you to insert QR Code in your post content.
This allow visitors to read very easily your post on a mobile phone, by taking a photo of the code.
The plugin works in 3 modes
* Insert the marker [QR] (can...
YCWP QR Me is a simple plugin that creates and displays qr code in your blog pages. It provides also a configurable and useful widget and shortcodes. You can add your own QR Code in a widget ready sidebar, or in a post using shortcodes. You can...
PHP QR code is Open Source (LGPL) generator for 2-D QR barcode, supports PNG export of code and TCPDF bindings.
QR Offline Marketing. Bookmark this page to use it at any time and start adding digital media into your offline marketing...
Fast and reliable! Can read barcode from image, read barcode from PDF, read barcode from TIF in your Windows desktop and web applications
Can read QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, UPCE, UPCA, Aztec, PDF 417, MICR and lot of others....
A wrapper to the zxing library (http://code.google.com/p/zxing/). This submission includes files to encode a QR code from a string message, and decode a string message from an image containing an existing QR code. With little work these functions...
This widget allow you to display your contact information (or other such as sms to, email to, note, MEcard and etc) in qr code form.
This widget works by displaying a qrcode which was defined by blogger to put contact information. Get...
|User Review for QR Code Tag