Readability Analyzer 7.x-1.0-rc2
File ID: 97938
Readability Analyzer 7.x-1.0-rc2
File Size: 10.0 KB
|User Rating:|| (1 rating)|
Readability Analyzer 7.x-1.0-rc2 Description
Description: This module is designed to help copywriters and editors develop more consistently readable content across a Drupal site. It performs five popular automated readability tests that provide a grade level equivalency of the difficulty of a page's readability:
* Flesch Kincaid
* Gunning Fog Score
* Coleman Liau Index
* SMOG Index
* Automated Readability Index
Watch the Readability screencast demo
It enables you to set a target grade range for your site's content. The analysis will indicate if the subject content falls within the targeted range or provide a warning otherwise.
Leveraging the Content Analysis API it provides multiple interfaces to quickly analyze any page on your Drupal site (or any page on any website for that mater):
* Node editd-deOCt enables you to optimize content while adding or editing nodes without having to leave the node edit form or saving the node. (node edit demo)
* Block d-deOCt Provides a block to search optimize any page on your site including themed nodes, views, panels and coded pages. (block demo)
* Admin form d-deOCt provides additional analysis input options including a text area for optimization of free form content, a URL input enabling analysis of any accessible page on the web, and a node id input for analysis of saved nodes. (admin form demo)
The analysis is based on the php-text-statistics project. (You can access the code in svn here: http://code.google.com/p/php-text-statistics/source/browse/trunk/TextSta...) Just download the object class TextStatistics.php and supporting files. Then place the files in a directory named "php-text-statistics". It is free, open source project.
1. Upload the Readability directory to a modules directory on your server such as sites/all/modules or sites/default/modules.
2. Download the TextStatistics.php class at http://code.google.com/p/php-text-statistics (or copy the code from http://code.google.com/p/php-text-statistics/source/browse/trunk/TextSta...) - you should have a file path of "php-text-statistics/TextStatistics.php" when done.
3. Create a directory called "php-text-statistics" under the Readability module directory and upload the php-text-statistic package file into it.
4. Enable the module via the admin > site building > modules
5. Optional: go to the Readability admin page customize module settings.
6. Go to any page provides the Content Analysis form and click "Analyze content" to perform the tests
Related: Analysis, Content, Directory, readability, Module, Admin, Nodes, Input, textstatisticsphp, range, enables, Index, Modules, Optimize, Class, Tests, Block, including
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
JetPAG is a recursive-descent parser and lexical analyzer generator focused on high efficiency, usability and readability of generated code. JetPAG generates fast recognizers and aids developers with useful tools for simplifying input interpretation.
Pascal Analyzer, or PAL for short, is a unique development tool that measures, checks, and documents your Delphi or Borland Pascal source code. It makes software projects of any size easier to understand and enables developers to produce more...
Icarus - Uses List Analyzer for Delphi, a free Windows program that helps Delphi and Borland Pascal developers remove unnecessary units in uses lists.Removing unneeded units from the uses lists gives many benefits, including the following:Unused...
HTTP Analyzer is a utility that allows you to capture HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It displays a wide range of information, including Header, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more....
The lexical analyzer from "Compliers: Principles, Techniques and Tools," Chapter 2, by Aho, Sethi, Ullman (1986) implemented in Python.
JetPAG is a recursive-descent parser and lexical analyzer generator.
It generates optimized recursive-descent recognizers with multi-token lookahead. In short this means that parsers generated by JetPAG scan input stream left-to-right,...
Real Time Analyzer uses your sound card input and analyze the frequency response.
This application works like a real spectrum analyzer. It uses the line / mic input of the sound card and is great for testing speaker response.
This program can be used to acquire data from Agilent 86141B optical spectrum analyzer using an Agilent 82357A USB/GPIB convertor.
The program will require the Primary address of the Optical spectrum analyzer ,start wavelength,stop...
This Airfoil Analyzer tool is mainly intended to be useful in analyzing and comparing the airfoils' geometrical features and in quick plotting of airfoils . Airfoil Analyzer will be useful in the following the ways,
d-OCoDo Upto 3...
A simple and powerful Ruby on Rails prouction log analyzer. This tool takes a log file and reports min, max, average, median, and std time for each rails action. Download the file and run "ruby rawk.rb -h" for a list of options.
|User Review for Readability Analyzer