Description: Really Simple Gallery Widget adds a widget to display images that are attached to a post or page, no extra uploading or creating custom post types required. Especially helpful if you create photo gallery pages using the built-in WordPress gallery and just want to be able to display those images in a widget area.
* Add as many widgets as you want, wherever you want
* Select a number of images
* Select any registered size in WordPress
* Display the images in ascending, descending, or random order
* Show or hide captions
* Link the images to the original file, post, anchor in the post, attachment page, or nothing
* Add a prefix to the link and image title (appears as a tooltip)
* Use a rel attribute for the link - great for lightboxes
Really Simple Gallery Widget is most easily installed automatically via the Plugins tab in your blog administration panel.
1. Upload the really-simple-gallery-widget folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Head over to Appearance d-OC OCO Widgets to set up one or more Really Simple Gallery Widgets
Related: registered, appears, and just, Image, Anchor, attached, areafeatures add, attachment page, ascending descending, as you, as many, Add, able to, builtin, want wherever you, types required, original, Link, wherever you want, Widget
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 163.8 KB