SDAC 7.2 Description
Description: SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides access to Microsoft SQL Server databases from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle, Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-XE8, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.2.6 and Free Pascal 2.6.4 for Win32 and Win64 platforms. SDAC connects to SQL Server directly through OLE DB, which is a native SQL Server interface.
- RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support. It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus.
- Mac OS X support
- iOS support
- Android support
- Win64 development support
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow you to create pure console applications such as CGI
- Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact editions
- Support for all SQL Server data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components
- Unicode support
- Advanced script execution features with TMSScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
Related: delphi components, delphi database, Sdac, delphi sql server, Mssql, MS SQL, Dac, Vcl, Clx, .net, rad studio, rad studio xe8, Bds, data access components, Bde, c builder, Turbo
O/S:Linux, Windows, Mac OS X
File Size: 21.6 MB
|More Similar Code|
SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a VCL/VCL .NET/CLX component library for fast direct access to Microsoft SQL Server from Delphi and C++Builder. SDAC is heavily performance- and stress-tested to provide the fastest available native connectivity to SQL Server. SDAC features advanced local data handling, full support of all server data types, and comprehensive SQL Server functionality coverage, including MARS, bulk copy operations...
The SDAC Translate plugin uses Google Translate to translate your site's content in multiple languages using a simple sidebar widget that is fully customizable.
installation : 1. Unzip into your plugins directory (usually...
SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides access to Microsoft SQL Server databases from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle, Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-XE8, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer...
SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides access to Microsoft SQL Server databases from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland...
SQL Server Data Access Components provides high performance accessto Microsoft SQL Server. SDAC is set of VCL native componentsfor Delphi and C++ Builder. Using SQL Server Data Access gives you the following advantages: - No distribution,...