Description: Without much effort you can to their customers and visitors of their weblogs a simple, yet provide comprehensive legal and effective contact form for disposal. Of course you can through the built-in Captcha effectively protect against spam and other automated attacks.
# Installation :
1. Download simpleContact download from the site http://www.goizio.com/simplecontact/
2. Unpack the ZIP archive with Winzip, Winrar or any other popular software pack
3. Upload the folder 'simplecontact' in the directory '/ wp-content/plugins /' their WordPress blogs
4. Activate the plugin in the menu option 'Plugins' in your WordPress blog
5. If necessary. take desired settings by clicking on simpleContact in the main navigation
6. Create a new page and bind to a comment tags. Make sure you are not in the WYSIWYG editor.
7. Adjust according to their wishes, the HTML of the Contact form and thank-you page by the files' / wp-content/plugins/simplecontact/Templates/done.phtml 'and' / wp-content/plugins/simplecontact/Templates/formular . phtml 'Edit
Related: simplecontact, Wordpress, Blog, Plugins, desired, Settings, option, activate, Folder, Directory, wpcontentplugins, clicking, Blogs, Plugin, Navigation, wpcontentpluginssimplecontacttemplatesdonephtml
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 143.4 KB