SMFforum Integration module 6.x-1.23
File ID: 96873
SMFforum Integration module 6.x-1.23 Description
Description: SMFforum Integration module provides integration with SMF: Simple Machines Forum
The following blocks are provided to integrate SMF with your Drupal site:
1) SMFforum: Hidden authentication
Allows forum users to login to your Drupal site and provides advanced
authentication and synchronyzation with the forum.
2) SMFforum: New forum topics
Display a list of the latest forum topics.
3) SMFforum: New forum posts
Display a list of the latest forum messages.
4) SMFforum: Online forum users
Display a list of all on-line forum users.
5) SMFforum: Forum statistics
Display forum statistics including: number of users, threads, messages,
newest member, etc.
6) SMFforum: Personal messages
Display your forum personal messages if you are logged in.
7) SMFforum: Top posters
Display a list of the top posters.
1) Download the SMFforum module from http://drupal.org/project/smfforum or
2) Download the latest smf_api_2 archive from http://vgb.org.ru/download
See the "license.txt" file for details of the Simple Machines LLC license.
3) Copy smfforum directory to your modules directory .../modules/smfforum/
4) Unpack smf_api_2 archive and copy it to subdirectory
5) Follow the instructions in README.txt file.
Use at you risk on production site.
How to make Drupal 5 release from Drupal 6 release.
Change in smfforum.module constant
Support the development of the smfforum module for SMF 2.0
Related: Forum, smfforum, drupal, latest, Module, Archive, Users, smf api, Simple, Directory, machines, Download, License, quotlicensetxtquot, Details, httpvgborgrudownloadsee, httpvgborgrudownload, postersinstallation
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB
|More Similar Code|
phpBBforum Integration module provides integration with phpBB3 Forum
6.x-2.0-rc1 provides support of phpBB 3.0.8.
* phpBB can be completely embedded inside Drupal (version 2.0);
* phpBB topics can be created from nodes (version 2.0);
* phpBB comments instead of drupal comments (version 2.0 beta7);
* can be used on a working site and forum with existing...
This module's functionality has been merged into the Rules and Views Integration module.
The FoxyCart Integration module makes it extremely easy to quickly integrate with the FoxyCart e-commerce system. This module provides:
The apachesolr module provides a great replacement for core search, complete with faceted search.
The Apachesolr Ubercart integration module aims to provide a seemeless integration of apachesolr with Ubercart, a drupal commerce...
The Salesforce Webform Integration module extends the Salesforce API to allow mapping between Webform submissions and Salesforce objects.
* Create fieldmaps based on user's login status - either export all user...
This package contains add-on modules for the Gallery2 integration module. These modules extend the functionality of gallery module for tighter integration with Drupal and interaction with other Drupal modules, i.e. CCK, Views, OG, etc.
The Cacti Integration module provides an interface to query Drupal for statistics and return the results to the open source Cacti network graphing package. The use case is that you would like to create ongoing graphs of statistics of your Drupal...
The UUID Features Integration module provides a mechanism for exporting content (nodes, taxonomy, fields) into a features module. What's that you say? You thought features was only for configuration? This module is meant to be used in the cases...
This is a slide of the integration module, view the demo here: Demo
Module provides two functions for the call: dfgallery_json, dfgallery_html.
Domain Context module is an integration module for the Domain Access module and the Context module.
The Domain Access module allows administrators to set specific settings for each of their domains that are using the same code base. The...
|User Review for SMFforum Integration module