Snipi for Wordpress 1.2.1
File ID: 95104
Snipi for Wordpress 1.2.1
File Size: 10.0 KB
Snipi for Wordpress 1.2.1 Description
Description: Using the Snipi Toolbar, you can drag and drop images from anywhere on the Internet and have them appear automatically in your WordPress Media Library or NextGen Gallery.
You can get the Snipi Toolbar at http://www.snipi.com.
The Snipi Toolbar is a Firefox 3 (or higher) add-on that allows you to literally drag and drop products, photos and YouTube and Vimeo videos from anywhere on the web. The current version of the Snipi WordPress Plugin gives you the option of having an entire list of images or a single image at a time sent to WordPress' Media Library or NextGen Gallery. Within seconds after dragging an image into the Snipi Toolbar, the image will automatically appear in WordPress, ready for you to use in your posts.
The Snipi WordPress Plugin has two modes, WordPress mode or NGG mode. If you are an NextGen Gallery user, you can choose NGG mode to have images sent to NextGen Gallery rather than the WordPress Media Libary.
The Snipi Toolbar also allows you to drag and drop products, photos and YouTube and Vimeo videos from anywhere on the web. These items are always available with you in the Snipi Toolbar, are saved on Snipi.com, can be sent to Facebook or WordPress, can be sent to Twitter (Tweeted) on the fly, and are available on your iPhone using the Snipi app.
* Drag and drop images from anywhere on the Internet into the Snipi Toolbar and have them automatically sent to WordPress.
* WordPress Media Library Mode or NextGen Gallery Mode.
* Use the Snipi Toolbar for capturing products, photos and videos
* Send photos and videos to Facebook, Wordpress or Tweet them, right from the Toolbar.
* Use the Snipi iPhone app to view all of your products, photos and videos - on the go.
1. Download the plug-in.
2. Upload the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. Go to "Overview", under Snipi and sign in using your Snipi username and password. If you do not yet have a Snipi account or have not yet downloaded the Snipi Toolbar for Firefox 3 (or higher), go to http://www.snipi.com, register, and install the Toolbar for Firefox.
5. Set the Snipi WordPress plugin to either WordPress or NGG mode (depending on whether you use the WordPress Media Library or NextGen Gallery).
6. Open up your Snipi Toolbar in Firefox by clicking the Snipi logo in the lower right hand corner of your Firefox window. Sign in.
7. Create a new list in the Snipi Toolbar, select "Send these photos to Wordpress". If you have not yet signed into Snipi in Wordpress (step 3 above) then you will not be able to check this box.
8. Drag and image from anywhere on the Internet into the toolbar. Click save in the Toolbar.
9. Voila! In about 60 seconds, that image will appear in either the WordPress Media Library or the NextGen Gallery (depending on which mode you choose/prefer).
<!--dp_youtube_begin:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73iNmJ1k-2c--><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/73iNmJ1k-2c&hl=ru&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/73iNmJ1k-2c&hl=ru&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object><!--dp_youtube_end-->
Related: snipi, Wordpress, Toolbar, nextgen, Photos, Gallery, Media, Videos, Library, Firefox, Image, Products, Images, Automatically, Internet, Plugin, Iphone, Scripts, wordpress scripts, snipi wordpress
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
The external link plugin for WordPress will allow site admins to automatically open external site links to a new window with options for an icon and nofollow rules.
To install the plugin, please upload the folder to your plugins folder and active the plugin.
Scribe is an SEO software service for WordPress - think of it as a content optimization assistant - that analyzes web pages, blog posts, and online press releases at the click of a button.
Scribe then tells web writers of any kind how...
The FaceBook Activity Feed Widget for WordPress displays the most interesting recent activity taking place on your web site based on feedback from Facebook users.
The activity feed displays stories both when users like content on your...
Cacoo is a user friendly online diagramming application. The Cacoo plugin for WordPress allows you to create diagrams and insert them into your posts.The Cacoo plugin for WordPress works with your Cacoo account.
Banner Garden Plugin for Wordpress is (as the name is) a very usefull banner / ad rotator script.
You can use it ANYWHERE on your blog. With a simple shortcode, you can insert your flash, image, or html code (like google adsense) into...
EidoGo for WordPress makes it easy to embed SGF files in your WordPress-powered blog with the EidoGo SGF viewer and editor. If you write a blog about go (baduk, wdoTeiqdoTs, dED?da, etc.) this plugin will let you easily post go diagrams, game...
SCRIPTURIZER PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS 1.2+ Glen Davis - www.glenandpaula.com http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/Scripturizer for the latest documentation ***
eatly widget for WordPress displays your latest eatly items in your WordPress blog.
* Takes over the style of your wordpress theme
* Uses Wordpress resources (no extra files...
Logpi for WordPress is a plug-in that displays writing the Logpi.
# Installation :
# A plug-in installation screen is displayed on the WordPress admin panel.
# It installs it in wp-content/plugins.
# The plug-in is...
Twitter for WordPress displays yours tweets, your friends timeline, a Twitter search result or the current twitter trends in your WordPress blog. This is done by using the built in widget or by using PHP functions in your theme.
|User Review for Snipi for Wordpress