Description: SOAP::Lite for Perl is a collection of Perl modules which provides a simple and lightweight interface to the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP, also known as Service Oriented Access Protocol) both on client and server side.
- Supports SOAP 1.1 spec.
- Interoperability tests with different implementations: Apache SOAP, Apache Axis, Frontier, Microsoft SOAP, Microsoft .NET, DevelopMentor, XMethods, 4s4c, Phalanx, PocketSOAP, Kafka, SQLData, Lucin (in Java, Perl, C , Python, VB, COM, XSLT).
- Provides transparent compression support for HTTP transport.
- Provides mod_soap module. Make SOAP server with a few lines in .htaccess or .conf file.
- Includes XML::Parser::Lite (regexp-based XML parser) which runs instead of XML::Parser where Perl 5.6 runs (even on WinCE) with some limitations.
- Includes XMLRPC::Lite, implementation of XML-RPC protocol on client and server side. All transports and features of SOAP::Lite are available.
- Supports multipart/form-data MIME attachments.
- Supports circular linked lists and multiple references.
- Supports Map datatype (encoding of maps/hashes with arbitrary keys).
- Supports HTTPS protocol.
- Provides proxy support.
- Provides CGI/daemon/mod_perl/Apache::Registry server implementations.
- Provides TCP server implementation.
- Provides IO (STDIN/STDOUT/File) server implementation.
- Provides FTP client implementation.
- Supports single/multipart MIME attachment (parsing side only).
- Supports SMTP protocol.
- Provides POP3 server implementation.
- Supports M-POST and redirects in HTTP transport.
- Supports Basic/Digest server authentication.
- Works with CGI accelerators, like VelociGen and PerlEx.
- Supports UDDI interface on client side. See UDDI::Lite for details.
- Supports UDDI publishing API. Examples and documentation provided.
- Supports WSDL schema with stub and run-time access.
- Supports blessed object references.
- Supports arrays (both serialization and deserialization with autotyping).
- Supports custom serialization.
- Provides exception transport with custom exceptions
- Supports Base64 encoding.
- Supports XML entity encoding.
- Supports header attributes.
- Supports dynamic and static class/method binding.
- Supports objects-by-reference with simple garbage collection and activation.
- Provides shell for interactive SOAP sessions.
- Supports out parameters binding.
- Supports transparent SOAP calls with autodispatch feature.
- Provides easy services deployment. Put module in specified directory and it'll be accessible.
- Has tests, examples and documentation to let you be up and running in no time.
Related: Supports, Server, Implementation, Client, Protocol, Interface, Encoding, Transport, Apache, Module, soaplite, Binding, Works, Transparent, serialization, Support, Custom, Examples, implementations, soaplite 0 710 08
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 266.2 KB