Description: Tagaroo gives you an integration between your WordPress blog and the Calais web service. Tagaroo fetches semantic data (people, places, events, etc.) relevant to your blog post that you can use as tags. Tagaroo will also use these tags to search Flickr for appropriately licensed images for you to use in your blog posts.
1. Download the plugin archive and expand it (you've likely already done this).
2. Upload the tagaroo directory to your wp-content/plugins directory.
3. Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' for tagaroo.
4. Go to Settings > Tagaroo and follow the instructions to register for your Calais API key.
5. Enter your API key, set your preferences for allowing your content to be indexed or not, and press the Update tagaroo Options button.
6. Congratulations, you've just installed tagaroo!
Related: tagaroo, Directory, calais, you039ve, Wordpress, activate, Settings, instructions, Click, follow, Administration, wpcontentplugins, Plugins, Register, Enter, Options, Button, congratulations
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB