* The IGIT Related Posts With Thumb After Posts Plugin Automatically inserts one widget after posts having related posts.
* Related Posts showing by title and content matching, If it not show related posts by title content matching it will search related posts by matching tags and title and if still it is not showing any related posts then it will show random posts.
* This plugin also empowers the Blog administrator to place...
Slide Show is a great script that can be easily integrated into any web site. You can use to dynamically display images using impressive transition effects. Set transition effect, URL and display time for each of the images on your Slide Show.
PHP Show Processes is a script built in php to view your mysql processes.
The script is very easy to install and use and requires a MySQL database. It provides a good cross browser compatibility.
show-visitor-ip-address used to show visitor ip address in single post only or as widget, every visitor can only saw his/her ip address and they could click on their ip address.
If the ip address is clicked, they will be redirected to...
Lazyest Gallery is an integrated image gallery with automatic thumb and slide creation.
Lazyest Gallery features:
* Fullly integrated in Wordpress with Settings and Management pages
* Automatic thumbnail and slide...
A free, small (only 13Kb) flash slide show widget, that can easily be integrated into your Wordpress 2.9 website, and can be entirely (or almost) personalized through a bunch of parameters.
New features: * A title can be set * Slides...
The Show Future Posts on Single Post was developed to provide two basic functions:
* Displays future/scheduled posts on single.php(Single Post Template)
* Enables comments for future/scheduled posts
The plugin scan posts for images. Then, it can do the followings:
* Loop display: show a thumbnail linked to the post.
* Sidebar display: it can shows thumbnails from the most recent posts or thumbnails from random posts.
Put a widget with a image gallery slide show.
1. Download the zip file and extract the contents.
2. Upload the folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
3. Activate the plugin through...
This plugin will allow you to show specific number of posts from a selective category. To use this plugin, you have to place a tag in the following format in your posts or pages: [pbc=CategoryID count=num_of_posts]