Description: Calculates, displays and automatically updates times and dates in different timezones with respect to daylight saving.
starting from version 2.00 with a new Calculator and enhanced Ajax functionality
* based on PHP timezones database (please read the FAQ for further information)
* fully optionpage-configurable
* easy to integrate (ships with multi/sidebar- and dashboard-widget functionality as well as integrated timezones search function)
* display clock in Admin Menu header
* possible to integrate in "Right Now" box on the dashboard or on the user's profile page
* Calculator section in tools-Menu with individual timezone-selection for every user
* optional Ajax refresh
* drag and drop admin menu page
* fully WP 3.0 multi-site network compatible
* clean uninstall
1. Copy the timezonecalculator directory into your WordPress Plugins directory (usually wp-content/plugins). Hint: You can also conduct this step within your Admin Menu.
2. In the WordPress Admin Menu go to the Plugins tab and activate the TimeZoneCalculator plugin.
3. Navigate to the Settings/TimeZoneCalculator tab and customize the timezones according to your desires.
4. If you have widget functionality just drag and drop TimeZoneCalculator on your widget area in the Appearance Menu. Add additional function and shortcode calls according to your desires.
5. Be happy and celebrate! (and maybe you want to add a link to http://www.neotrinity.at/projects/)
Related: timezones, Functionality, Admin, timezonecalculator, Integrate, Plugins, Directory, Wordpress, Function, Calculator, fully, Widget, desires, uninstallinstallation, httpwwwneotrinityatprojects, Clean, celebrate
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 174.1 KB