Tools for NIfTI and ANALYZE image 1.0
File ID: 78826
Tools for NIfTI and ANALYZE image 1.0
File Size: 92.2 KB
Tools for NIfTI and ANALYZE image 1.0 Description
Description: Please always check http://www.rotman-baycrest.on.ca/~jimmy/NIfTI for detail descriptions and latest updates.
If you are confused by the Left / Right of an ANALYZE image, you can consult http://www.rotman-baycrest.on.ca/~jimmy/UseANALYZE.htm
You may also want to read http://www.rotman-baycrest.on.ca/~jimmy/NIfTI/FAQ.htm
1. load_nii.m: Load N-Dimensional NIfTI data (where N can be from 3 to 7) or ANALYZE data (where N can be from 3 to 4), and apply header info (e.g. affine geometric transform, voxel intensity scaling, etc.) to the data. If your data has more than 3-Dimension (e.g. time series etc.), you can also specify a range to extract only 1 or several volumes.
2. save_nii.m: Save N-Dimensional NIfTI data (where N can be from 3 to 7) that is loaded by "load_nii.m" or made by "make_nii.m".
3. make_nii.m: Make N-Dimensional NIfTI data (where N can be from 3 to 7) based on the N-Dimensional matrix and other optional parameters (e.g. voxel_size, origin, etc.). Using "save_nii" command, the NIfTI data that is made by "make_nii" can be saved into a NIfTI file.
4. make_ana.m: Make 3D ANALYZE data based on the 3D matrix and other optional parameters (e.g. voxel_size, origin, etc.). Using "save_untouch_nii" command, the ANALYZE data that is made by "make_ana" can be saved into an ANALYZE file in order to be compatible with some ANALYZE only programs.
5. reslice_nii.m: Reslice 3D (or 4D) NIfTI data or ANALYZE data with affine matrix M in .mat file. The program will base on the affine matrix, which is especially useful for oblique images with non-orthogonal rotation or shearing that cannot be loaded with "load_nii.m". You can also specify voxel_size, etc. It will not cause negative effect, as long as you remember not to do slice time correction after using "reslice_nii.m".
6. view_nii.m: View & Edit 3D (or 4D) NIfTI data or ANALYZE data that is loaded by "load_nii.m" or made by "make_nii.m". Activation map, ROI, etc. can be overlaid on top of a background image (see above picture). Plotted view can be embedded into your existing figure window. See detail at http://www.rotman-baycrest.on.ca/~jimmy/NIfTI/examples.txt.
7. load_untouch_nii.m: Load N-Dimensional NIfTI data (where N can be from 3 to 7) or ANALYZE data (where N can be from 3 to 4), but do not apply any changes indicated in the header. (Warning: Do not apply "view_nii.m" to the dataset loaded with "load_untouch_nii.m".
8. save_untouch_nii.m: Save N-Dimensional NIfTI data (where N can be from 3 to 7) or ANALYZE data (where N can be from 3 to 4) that is loaded by "load_untouch_nii.m" or made by "make_ana.m". If you do not modify the loaded dataset, the header and data in the new saved file should be the same as those in the original file.
1. collapse_nii_scan.m: Integrate multiple single-scan NIfTI or ANALYZE files into a multiple-scan NIfTI file.
2. expand_nii_scan.m: Break a multiple-scan NIfTI file into multiple single-scan NIfTI files.
3. flip_lr.m: Convert ANALYZE or NIfTI file to an L-R flipped NIfTI file. (Warning: please use this program with caution!).
4. get_nii_frame.m: Return number of time frames of a NIfTI dataset.
5. load_nii_ext.m: Load NIfTI header extension.
6. mat_into_hdr.m: Integrate the affine matrix in old SPM MATLAB file into its .hdr header file to become NIfTI format file.
Related: Embedded, existing, figure, plotted, Picture, Background, Window, httpwwwrotmanbaycrestoncajimmyniftiexamplestxt, quotview niimquot, Dataset, Warning, load untouch niim, overlaid, activation, Negative, Effect, Data
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 92.2 KB
|More Similar Code|
This is a collection of modules and tools for Messaging and Notifications, intended for high traffic/high volume web sites.
They won't make Notifications go faster, it will be actually a bit slower when used on a single web server. Though for bigger deployments it can really increase troughput by using drush workers instead of cron and distributing the workload.
Different modules provide logging, queue processing with...
ZenWeb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It provides a plugin system of renderers and filters to provide a very flexible and powerful...
Tools for extracting and transforming XML-like mark-up, embedded in source code comments, into proper external entities or well-formed XML files. Can be used for JavaDoc-like "literate programming", or embedding other build-related or CM...
This is a colleciton of various tools for preparing and processinghypertext (but not HTML), including a text editor.
Tools for handling and editing the GuideML dialect of XML directly within OpenOffice
This is the space for initial development of tools for users and developers. The thought is to provide tooling around packaging creation and patch management. Tools that generate interest and get adopted will be delivered into the belenix repository.
Tools for developing and testing and submitting FreeBSD ports
InTml is a language and tools for Virtual and Mixed Reality development. It adds a component-based, reusable architecture to MR apps on top of open technologies such as VRJuggler, VRPN, and OpenSG. Soon: C++ and Java distributions, eclipse plugin.
Recipe/Tools for easy and stable recursion of current function when only selected arguments have to be changed. No more mixup of argument positions/names. No more forgetting. Useful as well for realizing delayed/repeated/serialized function calls.
Neural Network Based Control System Design Toolkit Version 2
The NNCTRL toolkit is a set of tools for design and simulation of control systems based on neural networks. The following designs are available:
o Direct inverse...
|User Review for Tools for NIfTI and ANALYZE image