Tweet Images 0.9
File ID: 99324
Tweet Images 0.9 Description
Description: IN BETA TESTING
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES!
Allows you to post images for tweets to your blog from your Twitter client. Creates a post per image, the post contains the image, the text of the tweet (with hashtags linked to Twitter Search, and URLs linked). Hashtags from the tweet are converted into WordPress tags. Posts are set to the "Image" post format (requires WP 3.1+).
Includes the option to set a specific Bit.ly account for shortening the URLs of the Tweet Image posts. So if you want to have your tweeted pics on a specific and separate short URL domain from tweeted links, you can do.
Translators: Check out the file in the locale folder, translations welcome! Thanks!
WordPress plugin installation
1. Upload plugin-name.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Optionally: install WP Touch, free, or WP Touch Pro, paid, or a similar WordPress mobile theme to ensure a nice mobile friendly layout for your images.
Settings for Twitter for iPhone
This is the only Twitter app I've tested this on so far, it probably/possibly/might work on some other Twitter apps or in other situations... why not Give It A God-OC?D? and let me know how you get on?
1. Launch Twitter for iPhone
2. Tap on the three dots bottom right ("d-deD?d-deD?d-deD?")
3. Tap on "Accounts & Settings"
4. Tap on "Settings" (bottom left)
5. Tap on "Services" (you might need to swipe down the screen to find it)
6. Tap on "Image Service"
7. Tap on "Custom..."
8. Still with me?
9. Clear any value in the form field, and copy/paste the value from your "Endpoint" field in your WordPress user profile into the "Image Service API Endpoint" field... you might find it easier to copy the text into an email on your iPhone, copy it from the iPhone Mail app and paste into the field (here's a cheesy man showing you how to copy/paste)
10. Tap "Save"
11. You're done... Phew!
Related: bincludes, dotranslators, wordpress tags posts, hashtags linked, urls linked hashtags, Blog, tweeted pics, separate, urls, Account, twitter client, url domain, twitter search
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB
|More Similar Code|
This plugin uses the post title in the URL for your tweet images posts instead of the default random hexadecimal identifier. Tweet Images plugin required.
1. Make sure you have installed and activated the Tweet Images plugin
2. Upload tweet-images-clean-urls.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Uploads your images to Twitpic as you upload them to your blog. It works with the Media Uploader and any photo gallery plugin that adds images as attachments in the Media Library, such as PhotoSmash.
For support and...
Compare two images using the root mean squared analysis. A result close to 0 means a good match.
Running this python script will download all lolcat images from icanhascheezburger.com to the current folder. Download will start from the oldest image. Images are collected into subfolders lolcat0, lolcat1 etc, each containing 300 images. The...
Walk through a directory PDFing Images
Replies to anyone who @replies the logged user.
Fading Images 2 enables multiple images to be displayed within a single area. The transition between images is a very smooth fading effect, the speed of which can be varied by changing the parameter values.
Floating Images II animates any image (or block of HTML) up and down the browser window, like an elevator, and stays in view even if the user scrolls the page.
This script generates an efficient and elegant rain/snow effects.
The effect is created without the aid of images. You can toggle between rain and snow effect with the change of one variable.
A fast vectorized implementation of the ncc that handles color (3 channel) images as well as gray level.
The algorithm for colored images is based on the ncc formulation for vector valued functions.
Note: A bug that I found in the...
|User Review for Tweet Images
All files and free downloads are copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any hacked, cracked, illegal, pirated version of scripts, codes, components downloads. All files are downloaded from the publishers website, our file servers or download mirrors. Always Virus check files downloaded from the web specially zip, rar, exe, trial, full versions etc. Download links from rapidshare, depositfiles, megaupload etc not published.