User Import 6.x-2.4
File ID: 100229
User Import 6.x-2.4 Description
Description: Import users into Drupal or update existing users with data from a CSV file (comma separated file).
* Creates an account for each user
* Upload CSV files through browser, or use file uploaded through FTP
* Can create Usernames based on data from file
e.g. "John" + "Smith" => "JohnSmith"
* Usernames can be made of abbreviated data from file
e.g. "John" + "Smith" => "JSmith"
* Can create random, human readable, Usernames
* Can create random passwords for each new account
* Can import passwords from CSV file (plain text only)
* Roles can be set for users (set for all users, or imported per user with option to create define new roles)
* Match CSV columns to profile fields (Profile, NodeProfile(Drupal 5), Content Profile (Drupal 6))
* Can send custom welcome email with account details to each new user
* Welcome email can include profile data
* Can set each user's contact form to enabled
* Organic Groups integration (requires User Import Organic Groups)
* Test mode option to check for errors (basic errors)
* Processing can be triggered by cron or manually by an administrator
* Can stagger number of users imported, so that not too many emails are sent at one time
* Multiple files can be imported/tested at the same time
* Designed to be infinitely scalable
* Import settings can be saved for re-use on future imports
* Update existing users option (data can be added or replaced)
* Support for Nodeprofile import (Node Import module is required - Drupal 5 only)
* Support for Content Profile import (Node Import module is required - Drupal 6 only)
* Locked down predefined imports suitable for OG group maintainers (in development)
Related: Users, Import, drupal, Create, option, Account, Profile, usernames, errors, imports, Random, Support, Organic, Groups, Email, Content, quotsmithquot, imported
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 41.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Allows users to be assigned domains when using the user import module.
New and existing users can be mass assigned to domains by importing data from a CSV file.
Basically it adds the following to the user import module.
1. It has an option to make user imports import only to the current domain.
2. It has an option set users domains by selecting domain for all users in the import or per user in the
Subscribe users to organic groups.
New and existing users can be mass subscribed by importing data from a CSV file. Alternatively, an existing user can be subscribed by filling in an autocomplete field with their username.
Delphi and OCX component for build ICQ client. Build-in all power ICQ into your application. Use our ICQClient you have full functionally ICQ messenger with main messengers function such as send/receive messages, contact list, find user, import...
Features 21 question types, advanced reporting, Excel data export, page conditions, answer piping, bulk user import, e-mail invitations, robust security, and more! Full source code and free upgrades. Supports both SQL Server and Access.
This module should help to add images or extract images from zip-files and add to Gallery Assist galleries from a import folder.
What does Gallery Assist Upload and Import Helper
This module extends Gallery Assist currently...
This modules allows the import of your phpbb data into drupal equivalents. Please note that this is NOT a bridge module - the phpbb install will not be needed and any data inserted directly into phpbb after import will not automatically be...
It can be integrated into university campuses, online libraries, online courses, government educational systems, etc.
Here are some key features of "ILIAS":
dlTE Personal desktop for each user with information about...
The Amazon Associates Web Services (aaws) module allows the user to import items over Amazon's AWS interface. The aaws module uses standard node types and fields and does not rely on any Amazon-specific node types. Because of this, you can easily...
Allows user or bot to add new or update existent data for specified tasks in theirs files and then process it via cron by Node import module. It may help if you want to automatize data import. Module works in several modes:
Helps manage a large number of import scripts in a consistent user interface.
|User Review for User Import