File ID: 92216
UserVoice 1.3 Description
Description: UserVoice is a Customer Feedback system that makes it easy for your users to report bugs and vote on new features. From their website:
"UserVoice allows your customers to vote on feedback and ideas submitted in the customer community. There is a limit on the number of votes a user can spend at any given time. When a customer creates an account, they are given 10 votes they can use as they see fit."
This plugin makes it easy to incorporate the UserVoice customer feedback system on your posts and pages without editing templates.
Once you have installed UserVoice, navigate to the edit screen for any post or page on your site and scroll down to see the UserVoice configuration options for that post or page.
* UserVoice plugin.
* Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author. * To be notified of plugin updates, follow me on Twitter!
Installing UserVoice is easy:
* Download and unzip the plugin.
* Copy the user-voice folder to the plugins directory of your blog.
* Enable the plugin in your admin panel.
* Edit any post or page on your site and configure UserVoice for that post see screenshot.
Related: uservoice, Plugin, Customer, Feedback, Editing, Votes, Plugins, makes, System, Options, Check, pagemore, Screen, templatesonce, Pages, installed, navigate
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
A widget that displays the most popular ideas within a specific UserVoice forum.
1. Unzip the uservoice.zip file.
2. Upload the the uservoice folder (not just the files in it!) to your wp-contents/plugins folder. If you're using FTP, use 'binary' mode.
1. In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
2. Activate the UserVoice plugin.
3. Go to the Design...
BeeHeard Lite is a free version of the uservoice-like feedback component, BeeHeard. This version of the feedback component still allows users to create suggestions, vote on suggestions and post comments to suggestions for the categories that are...
Feeback & Suggestion Tab adds a tab to the viewport, next to the scrollbar, which solicits feedback and suggestions from website visitors. GetSatisfaction.com, UserVoice.com and other similar services use a tab like this, and are the source of...
A tab that links to a simple forum is inserted into the website.
This UserVoice module allows for quick and easy customization of the feedback tab via a settings form, utilizing the Block system to configure when and who can see it.
Win a FREE 1-day Day Pass to Ben's Gigs by helping us in the feedback forum. Try out the plugin suggest features, report bugs, etc.
All the Gigs Worth Having
Are you as tired as I am of having to scour all...
|User Review for UserVoice