Description: Note: As of 2010/01/28, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, please create a report in the Drupal.org webmasters' queue.
Validation API allows you to create validation rules (either Regular Expressions or PHP code) that can be applied to any field on your site.
* Admin UI system to manage everything.
* It will work with core fields, custom module form fields, CCK fields, etc.
* You can create one validation rule that can be applied to as many fields on your site as you want.
* Arguments can be used on validation rules to allow them to be flexible.
* Links added to fields for a quick method to add validations to fields.
* Validation rules can be added by another module using hook_add_validator (in addition to adding validators via the UI).
* AJAX Validation is no longer included or supported with this project. Ajax Forms is the project to go to for your AJAX-addiction.
This project is apart of 2008 Google Summer of Code
Related: fields, Module, Project, Create, Rules, Validation, applied, longer, supported, added, flexible, Links, validations, Quick, method, Summer, hook add validator, included
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB