Views Crosstab 6.x-1.0-alpha1
File ID: 101541
Views Crosstab 6.x-1.0-alpha1 Description
Description: This views style plugin lets you display views results as a crosstab - grouping rows by one field, columns by another, and using an aggregate function (count, sum etc) of a third field for the table data.
For example, this module will take a table view with linear output like:
User Content Type Node ID Anita Blog 1
Anita Page 3
Barak Page 5
Jamila Blog 2
Jamila Blog 4
Jamila Page 6
And turn it into a crosstab that counts the number of each type of content for each author:
User Blog Page Total Anita 1 1 2
Barak 1 1
Jamila 2 1 3
A default view "content type count by user" that does just this is included with this module.
* This is a new module, and has not yet been tested in a production setting - please treat as such!
* It is possible to produce SQL errors with this module, especially with very complex views. A good understanding of SQL will help you understand and fix these.
* This module is fairly likely to be incompatible when used in the same view as other views modules that extensively modify the views query, such as Views Group By.
* This module has not been tested with Postgres yet, and is unlikely to work as is.
* Views Group By - allows grouping an aggregation of fields (useful for lots of things!), but does not allow a crosstab of 2 fields against each other.
* Views Calc - allows multiple column oriented aggregates to be added, as well as providing additional formatting control.
Related: views, Module, Crosstab, fields, tested, Table, anita, Group, Count, Modules, grouping, Field, fairly, incompatible, additional
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Post Views Summary is a free configurable dashboard plugin.
There are the following configuration options:
* Choose between posts, pages and both
* Choose the maximum number matches to display
* Chose between the most and the least read
* Choose between the limitation of tags (selectable), categories (selectable) and unlimited
Its main functionality is to generate a 3D floated rotated images, which accelerates and moves automatically or according to mouse wheel.
This module uses the jQuery Masonry plugin to create a fluid grid views display style.
The module's sole purpose was to make the layout on http://rusoom.com/ easier for themers. Note that it plays well with views AJAX pagers and Views...
Allows users to schedule views. A scheduled view can then be linked to any number of actons.
This module makes use of Views.module, Schedule.module and Actions.module
Creating a publication queue and having any...
This module provides a views style plugin that outputs sparkline style charts using the Google Charts API.
This module has no dependencies other than Views itself.
Nivo Slider is the Most Awesome jQuery Image Slider out integrated with Views and Imagecache.
How to use?
1) Create/Edit a view, make your filters and add a Title, an Image and a Link...
#D7CX: I pledge that Views Infinite Scroll will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
Views Infinite Scroll provides a #586668: Pluggable pagers that enables views infinite scrolling ( autopaging, depaging,...
Integrating Galleria with Views Slideshow.
This module will display a view of images using the Galleria jQuery plugin available from http://galleria.aino.se/.
Views Accordion provides a display style plugin for the Views module.
It will take the results and display them as a JQuery accordion, using the first field as the header for the accordion rows.
* Works with field...
This group of modules is sort of a recipe module that makes things easier by showing how to integrate some other modules as well as providing miscellaneous features that aren't distributed by Views itself. Sometimes these modules are only base...
|User Review for Views Crosstab