Visitor path 6.x-1.0
File ID: 101450
Visitor path 6.x-1.0 Description
Description: Visitor path module [visitorpath] tracks external referrer and onsite path information for visitors to your site (actually, extracts it from the Drupal core statistics module's accesslog table), including time on each page and an attempt at parsing what search keywords, if any, brought a person to your site.
Visitor path integrates with Webform module by automatically creating hidden webform fields for path tracking and search keyword information from the moment a user (anonymous or authenticated) enters your site to the point where they submit a form.
Specifically, Visitor path makes available for recording:
* Entrance page title and URL (page on which a visitor first landed on your site)
* Previous page title and URL (page on which a visitor was before recording this information, such as before submitting a form or reaching another conversion goal)
* Conversion page title and URL (page on which recording ends, such as where a form is submitted and this path information is captured)
* Full history (the page title, URL, and duration of time before moving to the next page for each step of the visitor's path through your site)
* Source (URL that the visitor's browser reports as having been the source of sending the visitor to you d-deOCt that is, the referrer aka referer, if any
* Search keywords used to find your site, if any, if the source (referrer) is a search engine
* Total time on site from entrance to conversion.
Visitorpath further and optionally helps integration with Salesforce via the salesforcewebform module by linking said hidden fields to Salesforce lead properties for every form if you save your custom field information at admin/settings/salesforcewebform precisely in the format My_Custom_Field__c|visitorpath_equivalent, where My_Custom_Field is a field you set up (or possibly a built-in Salesforce lead field), the thing in the middle is the pipe symbol, and visitorpath_equivalent is one of the following internal names for the information Visitor path collects for you:
Related: Information, title, Recording, Visitor, Field, Salesforce, Search, referrer, Module, Source, Hidden, Keywords, fields, Total, Integration
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
With Tracing your Visitor?s Footsteps you can see the path taken by your visitors. Basically, you are looking at the way you created for them when you made the website. Priced nominally, this script runs on Unix. Once you are able to trace your visitors footsteps, you have the key to making a successful site.
Track your blog visitors path. Find what was the visitors path and timings in your site. This Plugin present some information on each visitor at your site, including where did he came from, what was he doing and for how long.
After wondering what the easiest what to access one object from another was, the following functions were written to automatically discover the shortest path possible. The find function takes the item to find and the object to find it from and...
Provides a _paths_from_path_patterns that will generate a list of paths from a list of path patterns. A "path pattern" can include glob chars. By default it generates a recursive listing of file paths, but: recursion can be turned off,...
Simple program to print the full name of all occurrences of the given filename in your PATH. Kind of like the Unix "which" utility, but works for DLLs and other files as well.
Usage: findinpath.py filename
This function is based on Yen's k-Shortest Path algorithm (1971)
1) [shortestPaths]: the list of K shortest paths (in cell array 1xK)
2) [totalCosts] : costs of the K shortest paths (in array 1xK)
find the shortest Euclidean path that is bounded
by the functions low(t) and high(t).
the algorithm is based on Dijkstra shortest path search algorithm
[ty y] = shortest_path_mfile(t,low,high)
Displays Visitor Maps with location pins, city, and country. Includes a Who's Online Sidebar to show how many users are online. Includes a Who's Online admin dashboard to view visitor details. The visitor details include: what page the visitor is...
The plug-in will grab your current visitor IP address, store it and generate a Google map displaying all those visits. You can customize which marker you want to use, a text for the marker infowindow and more.
You may take a look at...
show-visitor-ip-address used to show visitor ip address in single post only or as widget, every visitor can only saw his/her ip address and they could click on their ip address.
If the ip address is clicked, they will be redirected to...
|User Review for Visitor path